Two Are Better Together (Shinomiya Natsuki)

The dazzling members of Starish, Haruka, and Tomochika were all walking outside to go relax in the sun

The dazzling members of Starish, Haruka, and Tomochika were all walking outside to go relax in the sun. The exams have been kicking their butts and they needed some time to rest. They went to the lake to hang out and splash in the water. Haruka was looking around when someone caught her attention. It was a black girl rocking a short hair cut and yellow. It's not common to see black girls in Japan so Haruka was kinda excited.
"Hey, guys, look over there," she shouted to the group, getting their attention. They looked over and saw the girl too, perking their attention.
"Well isn't this interesting. Not often we see foreigners like her, it's rare. I wonder what she's doing her." Ren pointed out.
"That's Lorain Philips. She's the second year that got into Saotome Gakuen last year despite being a commoner," Natsuki answered surprising everyone.
"You sure do know a lot about her. Why is that?" Syo asked.
"Well, I want to know everything about her. I like her and she's the first female who met Satsuki and didn't treat us like we're monsters," Natsuki answered.
"Have you even talk to her?" Tomochika asked.
"Oh yes. Plenty of time. Anytime I'm not around you guys, I'm with her. We have a very strong relationship to the point that not only does she accepts both Satsuki and I, but she also trusts him around her little siblings," Natsuki explained with a soft smile.
"Well, why don't you bring her over so she's not only," Otoya suggested, igniting a flame in Natsuki. He got up and sped towards Lorain, once there he grabbed her attention.
"Oh, Suki. Hey, baby," Lorain exclaimed, getting up to hug him to which he accepted.
"My friends want to meet you if that's okay.".
"Of course it is.". Natsuki started bouncing as Lorain packed her stuff. Once all her stuff was gathered in hand, the two walked back to the group hand in hand. Natsuki introduced her to everyone and they were so nice to her.
"It's very nice to meet you, but unfortunately it's almost time for me to go to work so I won't be able to stay long," Lorain told them.
"I can take you if you want. I also want to see your siblings, too," Natsuki suggested.
"Okay. It was nice to meet you all.". With that, she walked away, Natsuki following in suit after waving bye to his friends.

After a long tiring shift, Natsuki drove a sleepy Lorain home; RnB music playing gently for a calming car ride. Natsuki pulled up to Lorain apartment and the two got out the car, towards the apartment door. Opening the door, the two were met with cheerful laughter of Lorain's three little siblings.
"Kids! I'm home and I brought a friend!". As soon as she said that, two little boys and a little girl came running from around the corner. Lorain and Natsuki were smothered in hugs and kisses from the kids. Natsuki put them down to sleep as Lorain paid the Nanny for taking care of her siblings. Once she left, Lorain locked the door and head back to the living room. The kids were nowhere in sight but soft music was coming from the boys' room. Walking in, Lorain saw that it was Natsuki playing the guitar as the kids drifted off to sleep. However, looking closer she saw that his glasses were not on, which means that this was actually Satsuki playing them to sleep. The kids knew and understand who Satsuki was to Natsuki and why his personality was split; well at least the two older ones did. Just like her, the kids both love and accept both of them, regardless of the switch in personality. The boys play music and rough house with Satsuki while her sister plays dress-up tea party and make-believe with Natsuki. In the Philips' Household, he can truly be his self, without limitation. Once the kids were sleep, Lorain tucked in the boys and kissed their heads as Satsuki brought her sister to her room. As Lorain made her way to the room Satsuki was leaving the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.
"You did good, Suki." Lorain complimented him as she pats his shoulder. This put a smile on his face.
"I wish Natsuki would hurry up and tell you he likes you already. It annoys me that I can't have you until he does.". Satsuki's words shocked her.
"He likes me? I just thought that you were just playing around.".
"That may appear that way, but he really does love you. I do too, but until he says something, I can't make any moves on you?". The two sat on the couch and Natsuki glasses were in Lorain's hands.
"Well, I can make the first move. I love both of you and I want to be happy with both of you. I know you would prefer if he did it, but unlike you, he's shy about those feelings.". Satsuki grunted in response, knowing there was no arguing with her. So he grabbed the glasses from out of Lorain's hands and took a deep breath before putting them on. After a few blinks, Natsuki came back to consciousness. He looked down at Lorain before smiling and asking, "Satsuki was present, wasn't he?".
"He was and he told me to tell you how I felt about you.". This grabbed Natsuki's attention.
"Suki, I really do like you. And I don't want to have you fighting to stay conscious. I love both of you because you are in one being. Therefore it would be impossible for me to only love one of you.". Natsuki was overwhelmed with emotions and just hugged Lorain, which she returned. Pulling back a bit, Natsuki cupped her cheeks to pull her into a kiss. Natsuki and Satsuki have finally found someone to love them both, equally.