Hero Affection Part 1 (Todoroki)

The Hero Course Class 1-A was talking and playing until the door opened and Aizawa walked in, gloomy as ever

The Hero Course Class 1-A was talking and playing until the door opened and Aizawa walked in, gloomy as ever. Everyone got in their seats before he made it to his desk. 
"Alright, students. We have a new student joining our class. She was let in on a recommendation from both Gang Orca and Endeavor," Aizawa started, getting everyone attention, especially a certain son of Endeavor.
"You can come in now!" he yelled to the door. Walking in was the most beautiful girl with dark brown skin, black to purple hair, and goldish yellow eyes.
"Go ahead and introduce yourself. Finish before I wake up," Aizawa told her before crawling into a corner in a yellow sleeping bag.
"Hello, class. My name is Aurora Tesfaye and I am transferring her from Isamu Academy High School. I'm originally from Ethiopia, which is in East Africa if you didn't know. If you have any questions, let me know and also tell me your names." she introduced before bowing at the end. All of the students were shocked by her almost perfect Japanese and most of them raised their hands. Izuku was the first to be picked and he asked, "Um my name is Izuku Midoriya and I was wondering what your quirk is?"
"Manipulating Elements and emotional telekinesis. I can control any element in existence and I can accurately read anyone's heart and tell how they feel. I can also accurately detect if a person is lying or not." Aurora answered, nonchalantly. The class was shocked that she had such a powerful quirk. Iida, who was next called, stood up like a drill trainee and he stated, "I am the class rep, Tenya Iida. I would like to know why you decide to come to U.A.".
"Well, Gang Ocra is my uncle and he thought it would be best for me to train at the number one school because it will give me experience and help the school's reputation. Endeavor just wanted me to me his son to help with my quirk. I thought about what my uncle said and decide to transfer, but I really got happy when my favorite and second favorite heroes were working here." Aurora explained.
"Is one of them All Might one of them?" asked Asui.
"Yes and the other one is our homeroom teacher. He is and will always be number one in my books." Most of the students were surprised by her answer. Lastly, Todoroki was called and simply asked, "What is your relationship with Endeavor?"
"Well since you're his son it best if I tell you that he is nothing more than someone I interned for who taught me how to use my fire ability," Aurora answered straight forward.
"Alright. That's enough. Aurora, there's an open seat for you in the back behind Iida,” Aizawa said, rising from his nap. Aurora bowed to him before walking to her seat. Once seated, Aizawa started his lesson.

Soon it was lunchtime and all the girls in the class offered to take Aurora and eat with them, which she accepted. The girls talked and got to know each other while eating and the other guys in class introduced themselves as well. The gang soon went back to class for the next half of the class.
"Alright. For the afternoon, you will be working on rescuing and escaping. I will put you in groups of three and you're job is to rescue the hero being held prisoner and escaping without being caught. For today, you will be rescuing Sirius from The Oki Mariner Crew, who is in preparation for this test. This would be a good way to see your abilities in action, Aurora. And Gang Orca lent us some of his men as the Security, so treat it like the real thing. Get suited up and head to the training unit." Aizawa explained to them, heading out the door. The girls lead Aurora to the changing room to get dressed. Aurora put on the uniform that she would wear during training with her uncle as her hero suit.

She was nervous because she never wore her suit outside of training and Surveillance

She was nervous because she never wore her suit outside of training and Surveillance. The girls encouraged her to not be shy before forcing her out of the changing room and towards the training unit. Once there, all of the other male students were there and a lot of them had eyes on Aurora.
"Damn, New Girl. I knew you were hot but I didn't know you were that smokin," Kirishima complimented Aurora, making her shy behind MoMo.
"Alright, Aurora. Since you're new, you can go first. You will be Paired up with Todoroki and Shoji. Here are your communication devices. You have three hours to complete your mission. Time starts in five minutes," Aizawa said, giving Aurora the devices as he leaves with the other students not participating.
"I suggest a strategy. Any ideas?" Aurora started.
"What about you? These guys work for your Uncle." Shoji pointed out.
"Even so, I know my uncle and I know he would order them to show me no mercy."
"I got a plan that might work?" said Todoroki as the group huddled together.

The group managed to get inside without being notice or detected. Shoji was listening out for close by movements or guards. Once the coast was cleared, Shoji helped Aurora and Todoroki into the vents. They were going to travel through the vents to look for Sirius while Shoji takes down guards from underneath them. No fighting, just stealth. Todoroki and Aurora found Sirius in a room with three guards in it.
"Use your quirk to freeze the vents. I'll use it to make dry ice and create a mist in the room. Before they can alert anyone, Shoji will rush in and take out the guards," Aurora instructed, which the two boys agreed. Todoroki frozen the vents and Aurora blew on the ice to dry it before using water to create the mist. When there was enough mist, Aurora gave Shoji the go-ahead to ram the room; taking out the guards quickly. Once the coast was cleared, Todoroki and Aurora jumped into the room.
"I have her, let's go," Shoji said just as the alarms sounded. The group walked out of the room and there were guards running towards them. Aurora used her quirk to tear a large piece of metal off the wall and used it as a shield. Once she was close enough, Aurora threw the metal at the guards before taking them down in close range combat. Once they were all out, she turned to her team.
"I'll make an exit for you. Take her to the finish area. I'll handle the other guards and be careful." When the pair agreed, Aurora tore a hole into the wall leading outside and Todoroki made a slide of ice to the ground. Todoroki and Shoji went through the back way towards the existing while Aurora headed to the front to use her quirk to create a water barrier around the building. However, her strength was starting to weaken due to how much is needed to do this. Suddenly the water was turned to a thick layer of ice. Know it was Todoroki, she released her hold and fell to the ground, huffing and puffing. Running could be heard before someone called her name; Todoroki. Seeing how weak she was, Todoroki picked up Aurora and surfed them to the exit, where Shoji and Sirius were heading. The four made it back to the exit with five minutes to spare and the buzzer went off.
"Great rescuing, Team One. Todoroki, go melt the ice and Sirius, go find your team to set up so that Team Two can have their round," Aizawa's voice could be heard through the speaker. Before Todoroki could leave Aurora stopped him.
"Hey, you were incredibly back there. Thanks for helping.". Aurora headed up her fist for him to bump, which confused him, but he fist-bumped her anyway before leaving to melt the ice. Aurora then jumped on Shoji, complimenting how good he was while giving him a noogie. Once they made it back to their class, their classmates complimented them on a good job and Aurora was embraced by the other girls. Todoroki got his fair share of compliments as well when he got back.