Angry Flower Girl (Mirio Togata)

Izuku, Uraraka, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Tamaki, and Nejire were in Mirio's car, riding to a location that he said was a surprise. Soon they pulled up at a house covered in white roses. Everyone got out of the car and headed to the door. Upon knocking on the door, a super pretty girl with brown skin opened the door.

The girl gasped before jumping in Mirio's arms, crying his name

The girl gasped before jumping in Mirio's arms, crying his name. After hugging for a bit, Mirio put her down only to be strung up tight with vines and roses.
"¡Estúpido idioto! ¿Cómo puedes ser tan jodidamente descuidado? ¿Tienes idea de lo preocupado que estaba? ¡Debería patearte el culo por hacerme preocupar tanto!" the girl yelled in a language not familiar to the rest of the group; clearly angry.
"I'm sorry, Babe. I'll be careful next time," Mirio answered, clearly understanding what she was saying.
"¡Mataré a ese imbécil que te hizo esto y luego te mataré por darme un ataque al corazón!" she yelled, again.
"You can't kill me. Who will give you late night cuddles and kisses?" Mirio answered. The girl glared at him a moment more before sighing with a snap of her fingers, releasing Mirio from the vines.
"I'm sorry for worrying, Beautiful. I'll strive to be more cautious and rational," Mirio said, hugging the girl. Mirio then turned to his friends before introducing her, "Guys, this is America; my girlfriend. America, these are my friends: Nejire, Amajiki, Midoriya, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Tsuyu.". The group waved as their names were called.
"Sorry that you had to see me react like that, but I had to punish him for scaring me," America answered with a bow, shocking the group.
"No, it's fine, but what language were you just speaking?" Nejire asked, curious.
"Spanish. It's my first language.".
"Really? That's so cool. I like how it sounds," Uraraka replied, surprised.
"*ribbit* How did you know what she saying Mirio?" Tsuyu asked.
"She has yelled and cussed at me so much for being reckless that I picked up on a lot of Spanish.".
"And he never learns. I stopped at some point, but he went too far this time which is why I lashed out." America added.
"Well, come inside. I got food made inside for you to eat," America offered as she leads them inside.
"Sweet! I'm down for food!" Kirishima replied, excitedly.

The gang ate and talked to get to know each other. Mirio told them about how he met America and how long they have been dating. The two have dated for four years going on five and there was a two-year difference between them. He asked her out back in Junior High and they have been going on strong since. Amajiki knew Mirio was dating, but he didn't know who since America went to a different school and she was older.

Soon it was time for the group to leave so they could be back at the dorms for curfew.
"The food was great and your hospitality was welcoming. Thank you," Kirishima said, walking out the house.
"It's a pleasure to have guests. A friend of Mirio is always welcome here." America answered.
"You guys head to the car, I'll be out in a sec," Mirio told them. The gang agreed and headed to the car, leaving the couple alone.
"I'm sorry to put you in an awkward situation and upset you," Mirio started.
"It's fine. I was just scared for your safety. You're the love my life and I didn't want to lose you. Not like that. Not so early in your career. There was so much you wanted to accomplish.". America hugged Mirio, burying her head into his chest.
"Don't worry, Princess. All is not lost yet and I'm still here. I love you too much to die when we have so many years ahead of us. So don't think for a second that you are not what drives me to survive even in the worst cases.". Mirio hugged back while stroking her hair before tilting her chin up so she can look him in the eyes.
"I love you sooo much that I could burst," Mirio confessed, causing a smile to grow on America's lips. The two kissed passionately for a moment before she pulled away to answer, "I love you so much, no matter how annoying you get.". The two kissed one more time before parting ways.