Munchkin (Isami Aldini)

**Disclaimer: They are Second years**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faith was walking around the street market with her older Cousin Mito and friends, Soma and Megumi. They were trying food from each stand; laughing, joking, and having fun. Faith was having so much fun that she didn't notice the 5'11 squishy boy in front of her. She collided with him but he held her waist so she wouldn't fall.
"That was close. Are you okay, Signora?" he asked, catching her gaze with his own.
"Y-yes. I'm fine. Thank you so much, Monsieur," she answered as he released her from his arms.
"Takumi? Isami? Hey guys. What are you doing here?" Soma said as he greeted the odd pair.
"Hey, Soma. Isami wanted to see the market so I came with him?" the blonde answered.
"So are they classmates of yours?" Faith asked Soma.
"Kinda. We go to the same school, but we're not classmates. These are the Aldini Twins. The one you collided with is Isami and the blonde is Takumi," Soma introduced as the two waved as their names were called.
"Nice to meet you both. I'm Faith Ambrosie, Ikumi's cousin. I transferred here from France to attend your school as a Freshman on recommendation from one of the graduates I worked for while in France.".
"Really? Which graduate?" Takumi asked.
"Chef Kojiro.".
"Wait seriously?! That's so cool!" Isami exclaimed, making Faith blush as she thanks him quietly. The gang continued to roam the market and having fun until it was time for them to go back to the dorms. Mito called Faith a car back home and waited for it to come.
"Thank you so much for the fun night. Hope we can do it again," Faith started before turning to Isami, "Sorry I bumped into you. Maybe next time we meet, I won't bump into you.".
"Well, I will be waiting for when that encounter comes. But until then, have a good night, Signora," Isami replied with a kiss to the top of Faith's hand. Blushing, she waved goodbye and got in the car, thinking about the sweet boy who kissed her hand the whole ride home and right before going to sleep.

It has been five months since then and Faith has been thriving in the culinary world and improving more and more. She got a lot of help from Megumi and Soma since they're in the same dorm. She also got help from her cousin and the Aldini Twins as well to improve her cooking. Speaking of the Aldini twins, she even started dating Isami. He asked her out after the first month of knowing her and they have been going strong since. He made her Italian food and she made him Cajun and Creole food while teaching him the background of how Cajun and Creole food became popular and how she knows so much about it. Sometimes they would visit each other's dorms and sleepovers. She taught him how to do her hair so now it was second nature for him, but he would still ask for permission to touch her hair; another thing she taught him. When they cuddled, she prefers to sleep on top of him because she sleeps better laying on his fat, which she loves with a passion. He, on the other hand, loves to lay on her chest as well as her stomach, because those make excellent pillows and also the perks for dating a plus size girl. But there was one piece of information about him that he kept to himself that Faith was going to find out about soon enough.

Faith was looking through her notes of french terms for a test the next day. Suddenly, hands covered her eyes before they asked, "Guess who?". Faith giggled knowing exactly who this was, her sweet chubby boyfriend Isami.
"Hello, Charming. Why are you covering my eyes?"
"I got a surprise for you.".
"Oh really. What is it?". A sigh left Isami's lips as he moved his hands from her eyes to her shoulders before turning her around to face him. Faith jumped back with a squeal to what she was met with.

"I-Isami?! What happened to you? Just a few days ago, you were a chubby baby

"I-Isami?! What happened to you? Just a few days ago, you were a chubby baby. How did you lose all this weight so fast?" Faith asked, bewildered by her boyfriend's new appearance.
"It's because of the summer heat. It happens every year. But once the cold season comes back in, I'll be back to my big beautiful self again," Isami explained as he cupped Faith's face, stroking her cheek gently.
"Now come along mio caro. I'll walk you to class and then after school, we'll make ice cream from scratch together for us to eat after dinner. Sounds good, Amore?" he asked as he takes her hand into his, stroking it lightly.
"Yes. That would be fantastic," she answered. With that, Isami smiled before pulling Faith in by the waist and kissing her forehead and lips. Then he let go of her waist and lead her to class, hand in hand.

A/N: If you didn't notice already, Isami was calling her sweet nicknames in Italian. Hoped you enjoyed it!!