Eraserhead's Biggest Fan (Aizawa Shota)

Warning: no smut, but it's spicy and implies sexual activities

**This is what she looks like**
------------

Aizawa was finishing up explaining what will be happening for the week when Present Mic burst in.
"Ayy Oh, class 1-A! Y'all ready to meet your rockin' new teacher?!" he yells with a few students perking up.
"Well, here she is, your new World Literature teacher, Ms. Clark Anastasia.". With that, a young lady with black curly and skin that resembles light chocolate milk stepped into the room. Aizawa had to do a double-take to make sure he wasn't seeing things. He knew her too well as she was a huge fan of his as a teenager. He knew this because when he rescued her from some thugs, she was wearing his merch; which he didn't know existed before their meeting. To say he was utterly shocked was an understatement.
"Hello, Class 1-A. It is a pleasure to meet you all and I'm so excited to be the teacher for the next generation of Pro Heroes. Also, you can just call me Ms. Clark. Any questions?" Anastasia started, already getting hands up for questions. Anastasia pointed to the student with glasses and blue hair.
"Hello, my name is Tenya Iida and I'm the Class Rep. You don't appear to be wearing a hero suit. Why is that?" the boy asked, making Anastasia giggle.
"Dear sweet child. It's because I'm not a Pro Hero. In fact, I just graduated from college with a degree in literature and certification for teaching. I have Best Jeanist to thank for that.".
"Why is that?" asked a boy with red spikey hair.
"I was a bit of a wild card as a kid, but he took me under his wing and believe in me. So I paid him back by doing what was best for me and living my life like there was a purpose to my existence. At least I try to.".
"What's your quirk?" a boy with green hair asked.
"Well, I can make lighting bolts with my fingers. That's it.".
"Really? That could make you a cool superhero," commented a boy with Pikachu like hair.
"Maybe so, but the world's greatest heroes to me are the ones who helped mold students into the best person they can be.". The class was astonished by her answer.
"You look a bit too young to be a teacher. May I ask how old are you?" a girl with pink skin and hair asked.
"Well thank you, but I'm not young. I'm twenty-five going on twenty-six.". The class was amazed by how young their new teacher was, considering all the other teachers are over the age of thirty.
"Now that all the questions are out of the way, I'm passing out the syllabus for my class, which I will go over with you in class. All questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions can be written on the back of the syllabus for me to read. Okay?". With that being said, she started her short session.

"Alrighty, Kittens. That just about concludes our session. Make sure to do the homework because you will be sharing it with the class tomorrow. Go ahead and get ready for your hero training time and I'll see you tomorrow," Anastasia instructed as she packed up her stuff to leave for her office. She is also the Debate Club's Advisor so she helps out with them. Anastasia was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice a certain black-haired male standing beside the door.
"You've certainly matured after all these years," Aizawa started as Anastasia shut the door, making her jump.
"Eraserhead! H-hello. Long time no see. You look good," she answered nervously considering she was in front of her long-term crush and favorite hero.
"Don't be modest. I look like crap. Also, while we're here, please address me by my name: Aizawa Shota. We're co-workers now," he stated, standing upright to face her.
"Right. Sorry." Anastasia kinda mumbled as she twiddled her fingers, avoiding eye contact with him only to feel his hand pat her shoulder.
"I'm proud of the young woman you've grown into, Anna," he said into her ear as he passed her by. Hearing those words from him made Anastasia light up, feeling bubbly and giddy inside as she walked to her office with a bit of a bounce in her step.

Three months passed by and Anastasia was enjoying her time as a teacher. She got close with many of her colleagues with her besties being Kayama and Mic. But she also had friends outside of U.A like Miruko and Hawks. She met Hawks when he came to pick up Tokoyami by (literally) crashing her class session and later that day met Miruko when she (literally) dragged Hawks by his wing to apologize for interrupting her class. Anastasia also, slowly but surely, got close with Aizawa as well. People warned her that getting close to him would be difficult and yet she managed to have a genuine conversation with him. The more she talked to him, the deeper her affections for him got. The truth is ever since she saw him in action she has admired him, but ever since he rescued her, she has had a crush on him. To say she didn't have prior knowledge of him working at U.A would be a lie, which was why she wanted to work there in the first place; though she was surprised she got the job right off the back. Aizawa, on the other hand, was a different story. When they met, she was just fourteen while he was nineteen. To see her now as an adult was conflicting. She's so kind and beautiful and really grew into a fine young woman. But at the same time, not that long ago she was just a little girl trembling in his arms, holding on for dear life. And yet every time he looks at her, he melts away. When he looks into her eye, he feels calm and at ease. Finally, on those rare occasions where he finds himself looking at her lips, it takes all of him and more to resist the strong urge to kiss them.

Anastasia was in her office grading some papers that she put off grading when a knock could be heard. She instructed them to come in without looking up from her papers. Suddenly a cup full of coffee was placed in front of her, making her look up to meet Aizawa's eyes.
"Shota. Hey. What brings you here? Thanks for the coffee," Anastasia greeted as she took a sip of the coffee.
"You're welcome. I heard that you were behind on grading so I decided to drop some coffee by on my way back to the dorms," he explains, trapping Anastasia between his arms as he leans over her shoulder to watch her work.
"Aw. You're so much sweeter than people think, Shota Senpai," she teases as scratches his stubble.
"Yeah? And I'd like it to stay that way, Troublesome.".
"You and that dumbass nickname.".
"Hush that noise. You like it.".
"Annoying. Can I work now?".
"No one's stopping you. Go ahead.". It stayed quiet for about an hour as Anastasia finish up her grading. Once the last grade was put in the system, she stretched before standing up only to look down to see Aizawa laid back in his chair sleep. A soft smile graced her lips as watches him before gently shaking his shoulder. Aizawa inhales sharply as he wakes, sitting up straight.
"Sorry. I fell asleep," he tiredly groans.
"Don't worry about it. You're just sleepy," Anastasia answers. She was walking towards the door when she felt his hand grip her wrist, making her whip her head to him. She noticed how close he was to her and look up to meet his eyes that lock with hers. Anastasia did not know what came over her, but she reached out and pulled him for a kiss, which he returns immediately. The kiss started roughly and desperately before turning passionate and heated. Aizawa walks her into the wall beside her desk before picking her up under her legs to press their bodies closer. He then moved down to attack her neck; she, moaning up a storm, grips his hair while pulling him closer by his shoulder. The room was filled with moans and sighs from both of them. Aizawa suddenly turned around and laid Anastasia on her desk; kissing her and rubbing his lower body against hers as her moans got louder. Aizawa pulls back only to use his scarf to pin Anastasia's hands to her desk.
"I want you, Baby. I want you, badly," he groans as he strokes his hands up her shirt, exposing her stomach.
"Then take me, Daddy," she answers, blissfully as his hands explore her body. With that, Aizawa removed his shirt and moves back in to kiss her stomach. They did not leave that room for a while.