Birthday Vacation (Daisuke Kambe)

~~~~~

~~~~~

Mia jolted from her sleep when a loud bang at her door scared her out of her sleep. Half asleep, she stumbled to put on her robe before marching to the door.
"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!" she screamed as she swung the door, clearly upset. Mia then calms down when she saw that it was her Pen pal and closest friend.

 Mia then calms down when she saw that it was her Pen pal and closest friend

"Dammit, Suzue. I could have shot your ass. This is the Ghetto. You can't be knocking on people's door like that." Mia lectured before inviting her in.
"And I haven't had my morning coffee? You tryna die?".
"Nooo. I am having a birthday celebration tomorrow night and I have come to retrieve you." Suzue explained, quite excited.
"You won't by chance be the reason I have most of the week off, now would you?" Mia accused. Suzue was quiet for a moment, making that dumb face she made when she was guilty of something before answering, "Maybe.". Mia sighed before heading to the kitchen to make herself some coffee.
"I love you and I would want nothing more than to celebrate your birthday, but you know I get anxiety around other rich folks. I don't even have nice enough clothes to wear around them.".
"Don't worry about it. I got it all figured out and I'm taking you shopping in Paris before we head to Dubai. The party is one thing, but the day after the party can just be me and you. We can fly to Tokyo and eat street food, go drinking in Busan, then fly to Thailand and relax for two days straight. Once we have done that, I'll drop you back here and you'll have one more day to yourself before you go back to work. It's foolproof.". Mia thought about it for a bit. As much as she didn't like the idea of feeling singled out by all the wealthy people she knows will be there, this would be the first vacation she would have had in a LONG time.
"Okay fine. Just let me drink my coffee first. I also need to eat." she answered as she head to the couch.
"You can have your coffee, but you need to pack your hair products, makeup, toothbrush and toothpaste, bras, underwear. Get to packing, Daisuke is waiting for us at the jet." Suzue rushed her as she grabbed a bag for her to pack up Mia's stuff.
"Pause. Did you just say, Daisuke is waiting for us?".
"Yes?". Mia took a deep breath before saying, "Put my coffee in my on-the-go cup.". Mia packed all her stuff up, showered, and got dressed like she was on a mission.

 Mia packed all her stuff up, showered, and got dressed like she was on a mission