Not So Different (Aizawa x Miruko)

Aizawa would never show or admit to this, but he was a bit nervous about today's combat training. Why you ask? Because today a special guest will be taking over the training for today and it was one he was very fond of. He is in the gym waiting for his students to show when he hears talking coming from outside the doors. Aizawa turns to see Midnight and Ectoplasm walking in with a curious guest looking around. The special guess is the fifth-ranked pro hero, Miruko.

"Oh, and here is Eraserhead, the homeroom teacher," Midnight introduce as Miruko looks up to him

"Miruko. Nice to met ya," she greets with her hand extended for him to shake, which he does. Looking at her now, he thinks she is really cute up close.
"Likewise. The students should be in here shortly." Right as he says this, the students came in and are completely surprised to see Miruko there.
"Alright class. Today's combat training will be a bit different. Miruko will be taking over so listen to her and be on your absolute best behavior. Do I make myself clear?".
"Yes, Aizawa Sensei," the class says in unison.
"Miruko, go ahead and take over," Aizawa says as he walks away to go to the wall. There he watching as she gave them some tough love on how to be stronger heroes and fought each of them one on one to see what improvements and adjustments need to be made. Aizawa was in awe at how she could be so tough but gentle at the same time. Sure his students are only Sixteen, but they are also aspiring heroes to be as well. At the end of the class, Aizawa has the class thank Miruko for her time before sending them off to change. Aizawa walks Miruko to the front entrance, chatting about the class.
"Well, for the most part, your students are really strong and I have no doubts that they'll be fine heroes once they graduate," Miruko compliments as she turns to stand in front of Aizawa.
"I have faith in that as well and will train them to the best of my ability," Aizawa reply.
"Well, I got to hop. I'm needed back at headquarters. It was nice chatting with you. We should do it again.". Miruko is about to hop but was stop by Aizawa's scarf.
"Wait. Before you leave, I-I was wondering if you wanted to go get drinks together," Aizawa says, tripping on his words.
"Is that so? The fact that you stutter a bit flatters me. But is this a date thing or an acquaintance type of thing?" Miruko asks as she stands back to face him again.
"W-well, um... This is a bit awkward," Aizawa quietly says as he rubs the back of his neck. He hears a chuckle from Miruko before he feels her lips on his cheek, making him freeze with a surprise expression stuck on his face.
"Meet me at the bar down the street from my Agency, say, 9:30?" Miruko asks, only receiving a nod.
"Use your word, Sexy.". Aizawa is very fond of that nickname, to say the least.

 Aizawa is very fond of that nickname, to say the least

"Sounds great.". Miruko hums with a smirk of her own before jumping away. Leaving a very please (lowkey happy) Aizawa.