Bae Meets Karasuno Boys (Asahi Azumane)

Asahi was walking towards the club room while chatting with Daichi and Suga.
"Oh yeah. Today, my girlfriend is coming to see me," he informed the two.
"Oh really? This entire time I thought she was fake. So she'll actually show up today," Suga replied smugly, earning a chuckle from Daichi and pained look from Asahi.
"Of course she's real! Why would I lie about something like this," Asahi answer defensively, making Suga and Daichi laugh. Suddenly a voice yelled Asahi's name making the trio turn around to see a darker toned girl.

Asahi smiled widened at the sight of her

"Babygirl! Come to Papa!". Right as he said that, the girl ran and jumped on him. Asahi held her up as she hugged him before pecking his lips, repeatedly.
"Someone's missed me, huh?" Asahi asked, smugly as he put her down.
"Of course, babe. I miss you soooo much," she answered with her arms still wrapped around Asahi's neck. Daichi coughed nervously to get Asahi and the girl's attention. Asahi blushed before turning to his friends and saying, "Oh yeah. Guys, this is my beloved girlfriend, Cameron. Cam, this Suga and Daichi; my friends and teammates. You'll meet the others in a sec.". Suga and Daichi shook her hand before heading to the club room, asking her many questions. As they came to the club room, they were met with yelling from the inside. Suga looked in first to see if it was okay for Cameron to come in before allowing her in with the other two. When they all walked in all eyes were fixed on Cameron.
"Yo, who's the babe and why is she here?" Nishinoya asked with an approving look.
"Guys, this is Cameron. She's my girlfriend," Asahi answered, shocking everyone in the room.
"Woah! Seriously! You never mentioned having a girlfriend or the fact that she's so pretty and tall!" Hinata said excitedly, making Cameron awe.
"Well, you never asked and she moved to Tokyo for college so I didn't think it would important information. Plus she went to Aoba Johsai when we started dating." Asahi explained as Hinata was getting smothered with affection by Cameron.
"Really? So she knows Oikawa?" Kageyama asked, perking up.
"Know him? I kicked his ass plenty of times for playing with girls and their feelings when he was a freshman. He's more mature because I beat it into him." Cameron answered him, feeling herself while gently pinching Hinata's cheek. She then looked to Asahi before asking, tearing up, "Can we adopt this one? He's so fucking cute. I love him. Let's adopt him, please!". Asahi shook his head with a sigh.
"Sorry to interrupt this cute family moment, but we need to get ready for practice so can you step out," Daichi told Cameron, who respectfully obliged.

All throughout the practice session, Cameron made snaps of the boys practicing and her boyfriend being in his element. She always knew he was fine, but whenever he played volleyball, he was a whole different person, making him even finer. Soon, the practice was over and Cameron volunteered to pay for their food. The team hopped in her truck and headed to the convenient store Coach Ukai owned. After eating, Cameron drove the other members home before heading to Asahi's house. His family was gone for the weekend, so he had the house to himself. The two ordered pizza before going to shower together. They went to his room to get dress but ended up making out on his bed. Suddenly the doorbell rang, making the two giggle. Asahi threw on some boxers and sweats before heading to the door, Cameron throwing a shirt at him to put on before shutting the room door. As Asahi signed for the pizza, he felt his girlfriend hugging him from behind as a smile grew. Once he was done, he gave the receipt back to the pizza guy as he grabbed the pizza and shut the door. Asahi turned to look at Cameron and saw her choice in clothing as his eyes darkened.

"Your shorts are pretty short, don't you think?" he asked, making her giggle

"Yep. Especially for you," she answered, kissing him before taking the pizza from him.
"Come on, Papa. I'm hungry." Cameron called on her way to the couch.
"Me too, but not for food," Asahi thought, biting his bottom lip as he walked to the couch. The rest of the night was spent eating and watching movies while cuddling and passionately kissing.