Support Girl (Tokoyami Fumikage)

Mia was in the lab trying to come up with new support gear she could make

Mia was in the lab trying to come up with new support gear she could make. It was really hard to come up with new ideas because of Hatsume's constant making of things. Mia was pretty envious of Hatsume's diligence and success, getting to work with the hero course students personally while she doesn't know where to start. So she ends up building automobiles and firearms since she could take apart and reassemble an automobile or firearm in her sleep.

Feeling defeated, Mia went down to the garage for the support course students and drove her car out. Grabbing a sledgehammer and putting on her goggles, she proceeds to beat the car down. She had earbuds in so she didn't hear anything else but the sound of crushing metal and shattering glass. Suddenly, she could move her sledgehammer and looked up to see a black shadow holding her sledgehammer. Mia paused her music as her eyes followed to see a guy with the head of a bird.
"Can I help you?" Mia started.
"Why are you vandalizing that car?" the guy asked.
"It's my car. I'm a support course student.".
"But why are you breaking it?".
"One, because I'm upset. Two, to make it stronger.". The shadowy bird thing let go of the bat and returned inside the guy.
"I apologize for my intrusion.".
"Don't worry about. Come over for a sec.". With that, the guy came closer and Mia handed him the bat.
"Put these goggles on and hit it a few times," she suggested, handing him the goggles before backing up. The guy was hesitant before hitting the car. Then again. Then again. Soon enough he was hitting it hard over and over as Mia cheered him on, grabbing another bat to beat the car as well. They then got tired and fell on the ground, huffing, and puffing.
"You know what, Birdman? You're a cool dude." Mia started with a giggle.
"Tokoyami. My name is Fumikage Tokoyami," he introduced.
"Nice to meet you, Tokoyami. My name is Gladis Mia.". Mia stands up and reached her hand out for him to grab as she helped him up.
"Welp. Can you help put her back in the garage?". Tokoyami agreed and helped pushed the car back into the garage. Mia closed and locked the garage then Tokoyami offered to walk her to her dorm. The two had a great conversation about their courses and interests. They finally made it to Mia's dorm, still talking up a storm. Right before they could come to closing to their conversation, they heard a whistle coming from above them. Looking up, they say that it was Pro Hero Hawks.
"Okay, Tsukuyomi. I see you. Sorry to interrupt you and you're girlfriend, but I need you for a mission. We got to go," Hawks teased while rushing him.
"Okay. Just give me a second," Tokoyami stammered embarrassingly.
"I am very sorry, but I have to go. Maybe we can talk again soon.".
"No worries. Hero duties are hard to avoid. We can talk at any time. Thanks for a great time," Mia answered as she ruffled Tokoyami's head before walking towards her dorm. Hawks hurried Tokoyami along but Tokoyami couldn't help the smile that spread on his face.