Wash Day (Kirishima Eijirou)

Thank you for the request, todorokisblackgf. I hope you enjoy this. 💗💗💗💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima was up making breakfast for his wife and daughter. He made cinnamon rolls, bacon, eggs, and grits for his favorite girls. He heard heavy footsteps heading downstairs and started making plates for his family. As he sat their plates down, he saw his lovely girls rounding the corner.

"Daddy!" Kirishima's daughter, Kierra, yelled out to him as she reached out to him

"Daddy!" Kirishima's daughter, Kierra, yelled out to him as she reached out to him. Kirishima picked her up and placed a kiss on her cheek before pecking his wife's lips. They exchanged 'Good Morning' before sitting to eat.
"I'm off today, so Kierra can stay home with me this time," Kirishima started.
"That's fine. Can you wash her hair while you're at it?" his wife asked.
"You sure? I never done her hair before and her hair is different from yours. You're type 3 and she's type 4. What if I hurt her?". Kirishima was very nervous at the idea of doing Kierra's hair. That's his baby and if he hurt her, he'd lose it.
"It's fine. I taped a list of what to do in our bathroom. Follow it to the bone and you should be fine," his wife answered, calmly as she picked up the plates to wash. Kirishima followed to help clean the dishes and kitchen.

Soon after showing Kirishima what products to use on Kierra's hair, his wife left for work. Kirishima carried Kierra to the kitchen sink and laid her down to wash her hair. He was careful not to get water or shampoo in her eyes. Once done, he wrapped her hair up in a towel and carried her to the couch where all the products for her were. Kirishima took a deep breath before reaching for the small paddle brush and rat tail comb. He parted Kierra's hair into four parts and started brushing out the first part in the back. He took it slow so that he didn't hurt her, but once he got more comfortable, his tensed body finally relaxed. He kept brushing her hair before adding products to strengthen her hair and brushing her hair up into a puffball using edge control.

As a finishing touch, he sprayed her hair to make it shiny

"Since you were on your best behavior while daddy did your hair, let's go get ice cream," Kirishima announced, earning a gleeful squeal from Kierra. The two got dressed and headed out for ice cream. Best day off in his books; a day out with his daughter without worrying about hero work.