Crushing (Eren Yeager){College Au}

Artist for Eren: https://twitter.com/Bearbrickjia?s=09
Playlist for this story: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1RvA6l8laXCDwBCoOycyb8?si=byr7K7cWQJatoITz44HMAw&utm_source=copy-link
Oc:

~~~~~Sirius was walking to class with her roommate, Annie, when they ran into their friends: Ymir, Historia, and Sasha

~~~~~
Sirius was walking to class with her roommate, Annie, when they ran into their friends: Ymir, Historia, and Sasha. They greeted each other with smiles, hugs, and kisses all around before continuing to class.
"So y'all ready for Professor Ackerman's class?" Sasha asked.
"No. He's so strict, it's annoying." Ymir answered, unamused.
"Yeah, but at least his class is straightforward. Unlike Professor Yeager. I swear he be bipolar sometimes." Sirius groaned.
"I feel for you. I'm glad I have Professor Zoë instead. She makes learning more fun." Historia added.
"Yeah, but sometimes I feel like she be popping molly every day before class. How she's able to smell masked weed on me should be illegal," Annie chimed in, the other three agreeing with laughter. As the girls made their way to the entrance they heard someone call out to them. Sitting on a brick wall was some of the other third years who were friends with Sirius's friends.
"Yo. You girls going to the party Friday?" Connie asked. The other girls were answering, but Sirius had her eyes on one person in particular. Eren Yeager.

He was as handsome close up as he was in magazines

He was as handsome close up as he was in magazines. He, along with his other friends, is a model and half-brother to Professor Yeager, who does modeling too. Sirius noticed that she was looking a little too long decided to pay attention to the conversation.
"Sirius, you can come too." Reiner suddenly said, catching her off guard.
"Wait, what?".
"The private party that our company is throwing. You can come." Jean reiterated.
"Really? Thank you.".
"No problem. You are a friend after all," Sasha beamed. Then the first bell rang and everyone bidding their goodbyes as they headed to their class.

Sirius was studying in an internet cafe on school grounds over a cup of coffee. Soft R'n'B played in her ears, focused on her work. She did not notice the 6'1 male who decided to sit across from her until a rather large hand pat the space of table onside her book, much to her surprise. She shot her head up and gasped at the sight of her crush in front of her with an amused grin on his face.
"Eren. Hey. How are you?" she started, pausing her music to take out her earbuds.
"Nothing much. I saw you here and wanted to keep you company," he answered, holding his chin up with the palm of his hand.
"Oh. Thanks. I was just catching up with some work so that I won't have to worry about it later.".
"Oh nice. Is it hard?".
"No. It's actually straightforward, there's just so much of it.".
"Is that so? How long have you been at this?". Sirius hummed as she checked the time to see it was 4:30.
"Damn near two hours," she answered, quite surprised.
"Have you ate yet?".
"Um no. Not yet.".
"Me neither. Let's get food together.".
"Uh yeah. Sure.". Eren helped pack up Sirius's stuff and the pair headed off to find food. They ate and talked, getting to know each other better. They ended up talking until sunset, so Eren ended up walking Sirius back to the dormitory. The two shared goodnights as Sirius went inside her room.