Oh Please (Levi Ackerman Au!Modern)

This is a special request for princess-jinderella. Thank you for supporting me and sorry for the long wait.

There is a boy in my school that everyone is drooling over and I'm just like, 'Oh Please'

There is a boy in my school that everyone is drooling over and I'm just like, 'Oh Please'. He's not even that cute and I hate to break it to them, but he's a bad boy. He can't be trusted. I sure as hell don't. I mean, what is it about this boy that gets these girls in a bunch? It just makes no sense.

I was at lunch with my friends Eren, Armin, Mikasa, and Jean, talking about random stuff. However, all of a suddenly all, but Mikasa had a horrid look on their face and I already knew why. "Ackerman? Why are you behind me", I asked, not concerned at all. "You were supposed to meet me by the bleachers after school, yesterday", Levi told me, venom dripping from each word. "Was I? That was not on my schedule nor my to do list for yesterday, so I wouldn't have known", I snapped back, not caring one bit. Without warning, Levi grabbed my hand and dragged my outside of the cafeteria. "Hey! What's your deal, man? You don't own me", I yelled at him once I got out of his grips. "That may be true, but one day I will and I want that day to come soon", Levi answered, pulling me in by my upper arms. "Why don't you asked those sluts you keep around you to give you all that ish you need? Because what you want from me, you're not getting, so leave me be", and with that, I walked back inside.

School was over, so me and my friends went to the store to buy some treats for movie night. As I was looking, I bumped into someone and surprise surprise, it was Levi. "Why can't you just leave me alone? Every other girl in that school and you come bother me. Why", I asked him, annoyed. "Well, maybe I want to be with someone who doesn't want me for just my physical charms. Maybe I want someone who is real with me. Maybe that's why I have a crush on you", Levi said, Blushing! The Big Bad Boy, Levi Ackerman, Blushing over me. Chuckling a little, I told him with a straight face, "That is the first thing I heard you say that wasn't superficial". Levi's face lit up as he asked, "So, does this mean you will give me a chance". Though I wanted to tell him yes, I still wanted him to work for it. "This means I will think about", I answered, before walking away to catch up with my pals.