Bad Girls Rules (Misaki Yata)

The red clansmen are all hanging around town, goofing off and being foolish. As they were walking, they heard cries coming from a alleyway up ahead and it sounds like someone was in trouble. Curious, the group followed the sound to find some of their clansmen knocked out and Rikio on the ground with a foot pushing his face against the wall of the building. That foot belonged to a rather beautiful dark skinned girl with dark brown curly hair.

And her outfit was just as bad as she was, consisting of ripped blue jeans, a black off shoulder shirt, and a choker

And her outfit was just as bad as she was, consisting of ripped blue jeans, a black off shoulder shirt, and a choker. (Ignore the Starbucks)

"Next time you try to come on to me, I'll cut off your balls and feed it to my dog", the girl said, pushing his face harder into the wall

"Next time you try to come on to me, I'll cut off your balls and feed it to my dog", the girl said, pushing his face harder into the wall. "Hey, Bitch! What do you think you're doing", one clansman spatted at the girl. "This Jackass and his gang of dumbasses decided to come at me sideways, so I had to show them who they were messing with. I don't like boys who treat girls like they're property or a trophy", the girl answered, bluntly as she released Rikio. Yata than stepped out and kicked the dog shit out of Rikio. "I have told you a thousand times not to disrespect women and now look at you. You look like hell throw up on you", he said to him before looking back at the girl, who had her arms crossed. "S-sorry about them, Miss. I will personally guarantee that all 3 of them will be severely dealt with", Yata told her. "Mhmm. Whatever", the girl said, letting her hair down. "L-let me make it up to you and buy you a drink", Yata said convincingly. The girl thought for a while before answering, "Sure, why not". "G-great! Um, w-what is your name, by the way", Yata asked her. "Harriet. James Harriet", she answered shortly.

From that day on, Yata and Harriet have been hanging out with each other more and more often. She was the only girl he could be himself around without being shy and she'd be cool with it. Harriet got on good terms with the rest of the Red King's Clansmen and the Red King, Mikoto, recruited her to be in the Homra gang. Yata and Harriet practically adopted Anna as their daughter, especially Harriet. The two of them do a bunch of girly stuff together since they are the only girls in Homra.

Harriet was sitting on the couch in the bar, waiting on Anna to finish packing so that they can go sleep over at her place. As she waited, Yata and Rikio walked in, Yata had a stab wound in his shoulder along with some cuts and bruises. "Oh my, dear. Yata, what happened", Harriet asked, standing up to get the first aid kit to patch his wounds. "We had a little run in with the 'Blues'. Nothing to be concerned with", Yata answered, whincing in pain. After cleaning his wounds, Harriet gave Yata a kiss on the cheek and told him to take care of himself before leaving with Anna, leaving him speechless.

It's twelve in the morning and Anna fell asleep while watching Disney movies. The credits were rolling, but Harriet was too busy on her phone until there was a knock on her balcony door. She looked to the door to see Yata standing out there with only a black muscle shirt, grey sweat pants, and some black sneakers. Harriet walked out there with nothing but a very revealing Nike outfit.

"To what do I owe you for this kind of meeting", Harriet asked him with smirk

"To what do I owe you for this kind of meeting", Harriet asked him with smirk. "Nothing, but I have gift for you", Yata said before grabbing Harriet's cheeks gently and kissing her. The kiss got more passionate and heat as it continued. That is until Anna's sweet voice called out for Harriet. "I'll be right there", Harriet called back to her as she instinctively pushed Yata away. "I better get back to Homra anyway. Want to have our first date at that noddles and dumplings joint on Friday", Yata asked with a cheeky grin plastered on his face. "Oh, hell yeah. Pick me up at 7:30", Harriet answered, smiling. "Alright, bet", Yata said before pulling her in for one more kiss.

 "Alright, bet", Yata said before pulling her in for one more kiss

With that, Yata left and Harriet went to tend to Anna.