Hybrid Cafe (Kuroo)

Alice was pulled into her boss's office before it was time for her shift.
"Did you need to see me, Manager?".
"Yes, we have a new employee. He's a rookie, not only in the restaurant business but at work in general. Though upon interviewing him, I knew he would be a hit with our female guests," the manager stated.
"That's nice and all, but why me?" asked Alice.
"Firstly, he's a Bunny Butler and since all maids need to have a butler to complete the animal duo, I thought it would be good to pair his character with your character. Secondly, he's a year younger than you, so it will be easier for him to learn from you and be comfortable around you. Plus you're the only person who hasn't trained a trainee, since you were the youngest worker here. He shouldn't be a problem.". Alice grimaced, before sighing in defeat. The manager called for someone to enter and as the door opened, Alice looked over to see a very handsome boy about her age; tall with black spikey hair in his Bunny Butler uniform.

"Alice, meet Kuroo

"Alice, meet Kuroo. Our new Butler in training. Treat him well and show him the ropes," the manager instructed as Alice greeted Kuroo.
"As you wish, Ma'am.". With that, the two were dismissed.
"So, what's your character?" Alice asked as she walked to clock in for her shift.
"The Seductive Gentleman. And you, Ma'am?" Kuroo replied, politely.
"First of all, don't call me ma'am; it's weird. Just call me Alice off the clock and Bunny Ali on the clock," Alice shot back, earning an apologetic 'okay' from Kuroo.
"Also, I'm the Cute Bratty Type. I come off as bratty despite my cute appearance," she answered his previous question, earning a smile from him.
"It suits you well, Senpai," Kuroo complimented before laughing at Alice's sudden shutter from his nickname to her.

It's been five months since Kuroo started working at the Hybrid Cafe and he learned relatively fast. He picked up on the speed of the cafe really fast and it didn't take long for his popularity to shoot up. He was a natural. Alice saw a little of herself when she started working in him, as silly as it sounded. Though Kuroo has never broke character, he is still somewhat protective of Alice on during their shift. Though he was always in characters, he would make it very clear to handsy customers to keep them off her. Some find their interactions cute and/or sexy so they tend to ship the two. The first time a female guest mentioned it, Alice got really flustered and started stuttering to speak her case. Kuroo, noting her flustered state, intervened by playing the part of the seductive gentleman.
"I'm sorry, my dear Mistress. Bunny Ali is very shy about our relationship, so her bratty side tends to intensify when it's mentioned. I'll make sure to punish her later.". That comment made her even more flustered, but at least the female guest stop teasing her about. As a matter of fact, ever since Kuroo started working at the cafe, he made it safer for her to work and offers to walk her home after every shift since it was too dangerous for her to walk home at night. Kuroo was a very sweet boy despite his appearance and persona let's off. He can come off as flirty and seductive, but he is really a sweetheart who's caring. He doesn't even try to hide it, because he's that upfront about who he really is.

After cleaning the dining area, Alice went to the back to change when Kuroo approached her.
"Alice Senpai, I got two games next weekend. Would you like to come? I'll treat you to food and fun," he suggested. Alice thought about it and thought it would be nice to see what Kuroo was like outside of work and the short moments they had after work.
"Sure. Text me the dates, times, and locations so I'll work around them," she answered, heading to the locker room to change.