Mina's Cousin (Shinsou Hitoshi)

**Shinsou is a second year in class 2-A**
The oc looks like this:

**Shinsou is a second year in class 2-A**The oc looks like this:

~~~~~~

Shinsou was playing with his cat when Mina came downstairs squealing and running out the door. He was very confused until he saw her hugging someone outside. He was going to look away but when looking closer, he recognized the person hugging Mina. It was his friend from middle school, Jenkin Kayla. She was the one person who rutted for him to become a hero and was the best friend he ever had. When the two came inside, Shinsou stood up, gaining the two's attention. Kayla gasped in surprise to see Shinsou standing in front of her.
"Toshi? Is it really you?" She asked reaching to hug him, which he gladly accepted.
"Yes. Wow. I'm so happy to see you again," Shinsou said as he hugged her close.
"Wait. Shinsou. You never told me you knew my cousin," Mina said baffled.
"Wait. Cousin? You're cousins?" Shinsou asked, equally baffled.
"Yeah, but because of genetics, her skin turned pink instead of staying brown. Other than that, we are very much kin." Kayla explained. Shinsou was still shocked and confused but choose to let it go and accept it. The three ended up talking over tea in the kitchen with music playing, talking about a range of things from how Shinsou became friends with Kayla to discussing music taste. The music loud, but they kinda were so when their other classmates started to pop up, they weren't exactly shocked by it. Other than introducing Kayla to them, they continued to talk with their classmates joining in the conversation every now and then. At some point, Mina and Kayla went to get ready for movie night. Shinsou did the same and was done before them so he sat on the couch to wait for them as he scrolled through his phone. He heard Mina and Kayla before could see them. When he looked up, he almost dropped his phone with a shocked face; Mina and Kayla were wearing twin outfits.

 When he looked up, he almost dropped his phone with a shocked face; Mina and Kayla were wearing twin outfits

Mina sat next to Shinsou as Kayla sat on his lap, one of many things that they were accustomed to. After a long debate, they agreed on watching "Sinister" and "Pet Sematary". Bakusqaud brought snacks over with Dekusquad brought blankets as they all got settled in to watch the movies. Sinister was scarier for the girls while Pet Sematary was just scary for everyone. By the end of Sinister, everyone got closer as they tried to fit on the couch. But by the end of Pet Sematary, everyone was cuddling close together. Sero was cussing in Spanish, Kayla and Mina were clinging to Shinsou, Denki and Jirou were hugging Kirishima close, Bakugo was trying to play it cool like he wasn't just scared out of his mind, and Dekusquad was trying to calm down Deku, who was muttering and trying to make sense of it all. Once everyone was calm, they regrouped to watch a nicer and cuter movie, "Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas". Halfway through the movie, Kayla adjusted so that she could be comfortable. Shinsou noticed and shifted that he could be comfortable as well. Kayla ended up sitting in between Shinsou's legs with her legs over one of his, hugging his frame as Shinsou was more slouch as his head rested on top of Kayla's head with one hand on the back of her thigh, just under her ass, and the other arm resting on the couch. The new position was so comfortable that the two ended up sleeping in each other's arms. Soon enough, the movie was over and the others were getting up to go to bed when they see the pair snuggling each other. So after giggling quietly and snapping some pictures, they all left the couple alone.

A few hours passed when Shinsou woke to the lights being off and everyone but he and Kayla being gone. He checked his phone to see it was already one a.m. and looked down to see Kayla still sleep.
"Hey. Babe. Wake up." he shook her a bit to wake her up, which she eventually did with a look of confusion.
"Hello, Cutiepie. Time to go to bed," Shinsou cooed as he stood up with Kayla still in his arms before placing her on her feet. He led her to his room and as soon as they got there, Shinsou turned on his Neon lights. Kayla fell right into his bed as he rid himself of his shirt. After a moment, she crawled right to him and grabbed her phone from his pocket. While Shinsou was setting up a playlist for the night, Kayla was taking pictures of herself and him while she also recording them vibing to the music. She posted all of them on Snapchat as she felt Shinsou crawl on the bed before kissing from her thigh up to her neck, where he lingered with his hands wrapped around her hips.
"Well I've missed you too, Love," she started as she tossed her phone away.
"If only you knew how long I've waited to get you in my arms again," he groaned into her neck before kissing her cheek.
"So do you want to turn this into a thing or do you want to stay platonic?" Kayla asked, looking back at Shinsou. He thought about it long and hard as he wrapped his arms around Kayla with a hum before settling with his answer.
"You know what? I made you wait for a long time and I think it's time I gave you a proper answer. I, personally, don't like sharing and the idea of another person taking my place pisses me off. So my answer is yes, I do want this to be a thing. But only between me and you." he answered, peppering her with kisses. She giggled as she turns her body to face him and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. The rest of the night was spent listening to music as they cuddled to sleep.