Returning (Ogun Montgomery)

Today was finally the day

Today was finally the day. Kiara was finally going to see her long-term friends after three years. And she'll get to see her crush after all these years. Ogun Montgomery; the man of her dreams. She has had a crush on him since they were in Elementary together. They met when he defended her from some bullies who were making fun of her skin condition. Since then, he's been protective of her and did everything to make her feel beautiful. Back then they were so close that Ogun said he would marry her one day. He might have forgotten, but she never did. In fact, she made it her personal mission to accomplish that wish.

Kiara walked up to the Company 8 building to meet up with Shinra and Arthur. She texted them to tell them she was outside but was interrupted by the doors opening, loudly. Loud gasping followed by her name being called, Kiara was smothered in hugs from both boys who ran to her.
"It's so good to see you again, Kiara! It's been forever," Shinra started as he pulled back from the hug, Arthur following suite.
"Hi, guys. I've missed y'all so much. It feels so good to be back home!" Kiara answered, a big smile pledging her lips.
"You'll be staying, right? No more leaving us?" Arthur asked, a hint of worry in his tone.
"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here for good this time. My parents promised me.". The boys visibly sighed, glad she wasn't moving away again.
"Come on, let's go surprised Ogun. He'll be so happy," Shinra suggested, leading the way with his arm around her shoulder. Kiara's heart started pounding harder the closer she came to seeing Ogun again. Soon enough, they made it to Company 4 and signed in to go see Ogun. The three walked to the training area and saw Ogun talking with some of the other members. Just see him made Kiara's heart jump out of her skin. She wanted nothing but to run into his arms and kiss him passionately. However, he doesn't know that she feels the way she does about him and she didn't feel like he would feel the same.
"Ogun! Look who's back from the dead!" Shinra yelled, getting Ogun's attention. Ogun turned upon hearing his name to see Shinra and Arthur. He raised his hand to wave at them but stopped halfway when his eyes met Kiara's. Suddenly, he jumped up and ran to the group, pushing the boys out the way to pick Kiara up into a hug.
"Kiara, baby! I've missed you so much! Like you wouldn't believe!" he yelled, spinning her a little longer before finally putting her down.
"Don't ever leave for so long ever again," he huffed before engulfing her in a hug, which she returned.
"Alright, love birds. We came to steal Ogun to celebrate Kiara's permanent return," Shinra interrupted, causing the pair to blush.
"Sure thing. Just let me change first. Meet me out front," Ogun answered, heading towards the Fourth's building. The trio waited outside the building for a bit before Ogun came out. The two went out in town and hit up all the best hotspots. They ate, played games, went shopping, and took lots of pictures/videos with each other. Ogun and Kiara was hand in hand most of the time and stole glances from each other, but played it off with smiles. Their final destination was a bridge that gave them a good view of the city. It was night time so the city was even more pretty with all the lights. The gang enjoyed the view while throwing jokes around. Soon enough they made it to the apartment that Kiara was staying at. They hung out a bit in her apartment before Shinra and Arthur went their separate way back to the Eighth, leaving the pair alone. Kiara turned to say goodbye to Ogun only to be engulfed in a hug again. This one was different from back at the fourth. His arms were wrapped protectively around her waist, face buried in her neck, and kinda slumped.
"I wish I had the right words to express how much I've missed you. Each and every day I have thought about you and prayed for your return. I thought I'd never see your beautiful face again, yet here you are in my arms. So close to me after all this time." Ogun poured his whole heart onto her, making her hug him tighter as the tears stung her eyes. He pulled back enough to see her face before leaning down to kiss her. It started slow and passionate but then it got heated. Ogun pinned Kiara against the door as he picked her up, still kissing her passionately.
"Remember when I promised to make love to you one day before you left?" Ogun asked against Kiara's lips. She nodded still hung up in bliss.
"I think it's about time I held up on that promise," was what he said before kissing her a bit rougher while heading the sofa; her still in his arms.