🔞🔞I Love You Body (Kuroo Tetsurou) {🌶NEW YEARS SPECIAL SMUT🌶} [NSFW]🔞🔞

New Year Special🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉This is for my plus size girls who need Body Image Positivity

This is for my plus size girls who need Body Image Positivity...
Minors: go away or DO NOT COMMENT!!!
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
🌶🌶NSFW BITCHES🌶🌶
~~~~~

Helen was in her panties, looking into the mirror in her room and grabbing at herself in disappointment. She hated her tummy and rolls and wanted nothing but to get rid of them. She started to feel bad about how she looked as tears started to form, blurring her vision. Suddenly, the door to her room opened, and in came Helen's best friend and roommate, Kuroo.
"Hey Helen, have you..." he paused upon seeing her tears.
"Hey, babe. What's wrong? What happened?" Kuroo asked, approaching her.
"Get out. I'm naked," Helen turned away in shame. Kuroo sighed before hugging her from behind with his chin on her shoulder
"I've seen you like this plenty of times. Why now are you ashamed?".
"That's because I haven't noticed my imperfections until now," Helen mutters. Kuroo smacked his teethes before turning her to the mirror, looking her in the eyes.
"Point out all of the features of your body that are imperfect.".
"My rolls.".
"I love them.". He knelt to kiss them, maintaining eye contact.
"My Tummy.".
"I love it," he says as he rubs his face in her stomach before kissing it repeatedly while looking Helen in the eyes.
"The fact that I'm a big bitch.". Kuroo picked Helen up by her thighs and held her in his arms.
"You're pretty light to me.". He then tossed Helen on her bed and crawled above her.
"Anything else?".
"My stretch marks?". Kuroo kissed up the outside of Helen's thigh before licking and sucking at the stretch marks.
"Delicious," he whispered into her skin. At this point, Helen was sighing softly as her conscience was slipping away as Kuroo kissed up her belly.
"M-my d-double ch-chin.". Helen sighed louder as Kuroo licked up her neck to her chin before kissing back down to her throat.
"Adorable." his voice made her shiver. Then Kuroo stole Helen's lips in a passionate kiss, cupping her neck with his thumb tracing her throat.
"Fuck. I wanna make love to you. So fucking bad." Kuroo growled between each kiss.
"Please do.". With that, Kuroo sat up and pulled off his shirts and dived in to attack Helen's neck. He kissed down her chest to suck on one breast and grope the other. Helen could not hold her moans, the pleasure was driving her wild. Kuroo removed her panties while she was deep in pleasure so that he could dip down and lick from her entrance to her clit, sucking it. He flicked at her clit with his tongue while fingering her entrance, hitting her g-spot every time. This had Helen's toes curling and hands balled in his hair.
"Kuroo. Kuroo. Fuck right there. Right there. Oh fuck. Imma cum. Fuck," Helen moaned, losing her mind. Kuroo started pinching at her nipples, which pushed her over the edge.
"Fuck~. Oh God~," she moaned, shoving Kuroo's face deeper into her. He let her twitch a bit before pulling her to the edge of the bed by her ankles. He sat next to her before saying, "On my lap. Face the mirror.". Helen did just that.
"Here's what's gonna happen. I want you to keep eye contact with me as I fuck you in the mirror. Is that understood, Kitten?".
"Yes, Daddy.".
"Good girl." Kuroo licked at her neck as he removed himself from his shorts and entered her while she was distracted. He gave her a moment to adjusting, still kissing the pain away. Once the pain was bearable, Helen's hips started moving, desperate for friction. Noting this, Kuroo gently grabbed her neck as he speeds up. It only took a few thrusts to find her g-spot again and once he found it, Kuroo rammed into, her slightly choking her. Helen maintained eye contact as she let out choked moans with her face contorted in pleasure. Tongue out, lewd moans, drool dripping down her chin, hooded eyes, titties bouncing, his hand around her neck, her juices staining his dick as he rammed into her at an incredible speed: it was a delightful and delicious sight to behold.
"D-d-daddy~. Kitten's about to c-cum~.".
"Kitten wants to cum?"
"Yes, daddy~. Please make me cum.".
"Who's daddy's beautiful girl?".
"Me~. I am.".
"No more calling yourself ugly. You're beautiful inside and out. I love you AND your body. You hear me.".
"Yes. Yes. Yes sir. I'm so close.". Kuroo turned her head to kiss her as he fucked her deeper. When she came, her cunt tightened, milking him to cum soon after. They swallowed each other's moans, his cum mixed with hers seeping out of her hole, her body spasming while his twitched as his grip on her neck tightened. Kuroo removed his hand from Helen's neck as they fell back on the bed, sweaty and out of breath. Once he caught his breath, he showered Helen with kisses, saying "I love you" repetitively. Soon enough, he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom to bathe together.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: There you go you horny fucks. I love y'all and let's "TRY" to have a good year. Happy belated New Year!