Black Vampire (Shuu Sakamaki)

Bella was looking through social media on her phone as the small limo's engine hummed

Bella was looking through social media on her phone as the small limo's engine hummed. She was heading towards her new home in a foreign place in Japan. The person sending her there was a vampire and he thought it would be appropriate for her to live with his sons for safety measures. You see, Bella was also a vampire except she was a Half-blood and had been for about ninety years. She was always on the run since being turned into a vampire when she was seventeen. One day a man found her sleeping in her car at a hotel's parking lot and decided to give her shelter at his home. He fed her food and shared some of his blood with her due to her being malnourished from a lack of both food and blood. The man told her about him being a full-blooded vampire along with his sons and that the last girl who lived with them ended up leaving to live with another family of vampires. He explained that his sons would want to drink her blood despite hating half-bloods, but she had every right to deny them of that. He also told her that if any of his sons did her any harm, she had every right to punish them any way she saw fit. The only thing that he wanted Bella to do in return was being the bride to his eldest son, Shuu. She was skeptical at first, but with nothing else going for her, she agreed. She then snapped out of her trail of thoughts when noticing the change in scenery. Soon enough, Bella had arrived at her new home and was amazed to see it was a mansion.

"Why the fuck is it so big?" she thought to herself as she got out the car to grabbed her luggage from the trunk

"Why the fuck is it so big?" she thought to herself as she got out the car to grabbed her luggage from the trunk. She waved the driver off before walking up to the front door. After knocking twice, an older man with grey hair answered the door.
"Bella Walters. Please come in. The Young Masters have been expecting you," the man stated, allowing her in the house. The man led her into a living room and waiting for her were six guys.
"Master Reiji, our guest has arrived.". A guy with dark purple hair and glasses stood up from his seat.
"Bella Walters, we have been expecting your arrival." the guy said, but his voice sounded displeased.
"We were not aware that you were a half-blood. Any clue as to why you are living with us?" Reiji asked.
"Your father found me living in a car and took pity for me. Somehow he found out I was vampiric, but instead of killing me like any normal human, he offered me shelter, food, and blood. He said for my safety I should live with you guys." Bella explained.
"Well, if that's the case, we will just have to play nice now don't we?" a seductive voice said from behind her as a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders. Bella looked up to see a red-haired boy with a fedora peering into her eyes with his green ones with a smug smirk. Bella sighed before smacking him away.
"I guess your father didn't tell you this, so I'll give you a warning. I refuse to take shit from anyone and if you want blood from me, you'll have to beg until I am satisfied. I am well aware that you all are used to getting what you want, but I am not the one. Now can I please be escorted to my room? I had a long flight and I'm tired.". All six brothers were shocked at how she managed to stand her ground against them.
"You have some nerve coming in here making demands, girl!" a white-haired boy yelled but was immediately shut down by Bella's gaze.
"You will address me by my name. If you don't want to end up getting knocked out, I suggest you call me by my name.".
"Well, this is unexpected. The blood vessel is talking back to her owners." said another purple-haired boy with a terrifying glint in his eyes. Suddenly, Bella was right in front of him, visibly scaring him.
"Say that again and I'll beat you!" Bella started, before looking at all of the boys.
"What's wrong with you? Can't you have common decency? Do you know how to have common decency? If not I'll teach you in the most painful way I can think of. Learn to be decent or living here with me will turn into hell.". She heard a grunt along with a sigh next to her and when she turned to see who it was, she was meet with a tall blonde.
"Our guest said she was sleepy, so I shall escort her to her room. Please excuse us," he said as he guided her to her room. It was a quiet walk to her room and when she opened the door, she was amazed by the decor.

"We had some people come in to fix this room to your like," the boy said while leaning against the door frame

"It's so cool," Bella started, excited before looking at the boy, "By the way, what's your name?". The boy approached her and kneel on one knee before holding her hand up.
"Shuu. My name is Shuu," he answered before kissing her hand and standing up. Before he could leave, Bella firmly grabbed his sweater sleeve.
"You know, don't you?". Shuu was silent for a moment.
"Yes." was the simple answer she got before he left her room.

It has been a year since Bella started living with the Sakamaki's and Bella was very respected by the brothers. They have their moments every now and then, but they protect each other. Shuu kept their engagement under wrap, concerned that his brothers would purposely try to take her away from him. However, that doesn't stop him from getting involved when his brothers want to bite her and drink from her; Bella didn't mind, though. She even met the previous girl who lived with the Sakamakis along with the other vampires, the Mukamis. Shuu would always be on his highest level of guard when it came to Yuma Mukami. One time, Shuu drunk from Bella right in front of Yuma to "Mark his territory", which lead to him getting a stern talking to. Bella would be lying if she said she didn't feel any way about Shuu and he has made it very clear that he felt the same, but there was something unknown to them holding them back.

Bella was leaving the bathroom after having the most peaceful soak to see her beloved husband-to-be laying on her bed. She let out a chuckled as she walked towards him and climbed on top of him.
"Hello, Love. Why are you in my room?".
"I was waiting for you," Shuu answered sluggishly as he wrapped his arms around Bella to hug her, who giggled as she hugged around his neck and place five kisses upon his lips.
"I was thinking about telling the others about our engagement.". The sudden statement shock Bella.
"Really? You mean it?". Shuu sat up with Bella sitting on his lap before answering, "Of course, Beautiful. As their eldest brother and your soon to be husband, it's only fair for me to tell them. Plus I don't want those annoying triplets throwing themselves at you.". Bella laughed at that comment as she leans in to kiss Shuu in which he returned, hungrily.