Rugs to Diamonds (Bakugo Katsuki)

Requested by: tayyvicky

What oc looks like:

**Btw, they're adults**~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo was walking with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Tokoyami after coming from the movies. As they were walking they heard yelling coming from outside one of the stores. This gained the groups' attention as they got closer and they looked over to see what was happening. Upon looking in that direction, Bakugo's eyes widened as he knew who the person was yelling. It was his old classmate (and secret crush) from middle school, Yasmine.
"Wait right here. I'll be back," Bakugo told the others as he approached the conflict.
"So you're just gonna leave me? Just like that? After everything we've been through? After all the shit you put me through? After my life became fucked up to protect your ass this is the thanks I get?!" Yasmine yelled at the guy who had a smug look on his face.
"My time with you was fun, but I'm not interested in you no more. Time to grow up and stop living a fairytale." the guy answered with no remorse. Yasmine was about to attack when someone pulled her back. She turned to cuss out that person but stopped when she saw it was her old classmate, Bakugo, and stood down immediately with a huff.
"Well if it isn't Bakugo Katsuki. Never thought this would be the day we'd meet again," the guy started.
"Hey, Dumbass. You got a lot of nerves. Didn't I tell you that if you hurt her I'd hurt you worst?" Bakugo asked, scaringly calm.
"Yeah, but that was middle school. I've bulked up since then." The guy shot back.
"And I'm currently the number two hero in the world, but best believe that these punches won't feel number two." Bakugo clapped back as his eyes darkened. The guy flashed a quick nervous look before saying, "You know what? If you want her so bad, you can have her. I already played with her, so you can have the scraps.". As soon as those words left his mouth, he fell hard to the ground, out cold. Bakugo unclenched his fist as he walked over to Yasmine, grabbing her hand and walking back to his friends.
"I'm going first. See y'all later," he told them simply as he walked away with Yasmine, hearing his friends say bye.

The walk to Bakugo's house was very quiet other than Yasmine thanking him and asking him where they were going, to which Bakugo did answer. Soon enough they made it to his house. Unlocking the door, he turned on the lights and lead Yasmine into the kitchen, sitting her down in a chair. He got some water for both of them and sat next to her.
"You can live with me until you can get on your feet.".
"What? We haven't seen each other in years and you still invite me in? What if I was a bad person?".
"Then I'll kick you out with no remorse, but for right now, you can't live with him no more and if I had to guess, you're struggling financially.". Yasmine huffed but stayed quiet.
"I have a room you can live in for the time being. I'll help you get a job and therapy because you'll need both. I'll help you get your license and your credit built. When I get off tomorrow, we can go get you stuff. By the time you leave this house, you won't need anyone's help, because you'll have everything you'll ever need. You hear me?".
"Yeah. I hear ya. But what do you want in return?"
"Clean up after yourself and don't be a slob. Also, I want cuddles.".
"Cuddles?".
"Yeah. Problem?".
"Nope. Not at all.".
"Good. Let me show you around." With that, he started walking to the stairs, Yasmine trailing behind.

It took a long time; a year and a half to be specific, but Bakugo made his promises a reality. Yasmine not only got a good job working under Bakugo's Agency, but she also got her credit excellent and got a nice car in her name, which is paid off too. She was able to pay for her stuff and pay her bills. And as a plus, she got Bakugo with the deal as her boyfriend. They started dating five months after she moved in and have been going strong since. He opened the door for her to experience a new world she never even thought she would ever get to enjoy in this lifetime. All she can say is this was her reward after years of fighting through the darkness. She would thank him all the time, but he would also answer he didn't do much but put the path down and it was her who decided to walk on down the path to success.

Today was their second anniversary and Bakugo was planning on proposing to Yasmine so he had his friends throw a party that will also double as a congratulations party. He was waiting downstairs while Yasmine was getting dressed.

"Babe! Hurry up! We're already late!" he yelled up to her

"I'm coming, dammit!" She yelled back as hurried steps were heard coming down. Bakugo turned to see Yasmine and started smirking.

 Bakugo turned to see Yasmine and started smirking

"Well, at least it was worth the wait. You look beautiful, Love," he said, hugging her and pecking her lips a few times. After thanking him, they headed out for the party. When they got there, they were greeted by paparazzi but flew past them to get inside. They were then welcomed by other Pro Heroes and Celebrities. The two enjoyed themselves and while Yasmine was talking to Mina, Momo, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Jirou, Bakugo went to the "bathroom". A few minutes later, the lights turned on and the music turned down then off. Suddenly, the sound of a mic being tapped on could be heard. Everyone turns to the small stage to see it was Bakugo.
"Thank you to everyone who could make it out tonight. Thanks, Kirishima for throwing the party. Tonight I have a special request for my beautiful girlfriend, Yasmine. Babe, come to the stage please." he started as Yasmine walked onto the stage. Bakugo grabbed her hand before continuing, "Yasmine Jones. We have been on a bit of a roller-coaster. We were classmates in middle school and I had a crush on you, but you had a boyfriend at the time. Then we met again two years and a half ago as your jackass a boyfriend left you. I took you in because I still had feelings for you and seeing you being treated like that seriously pissed me off. You didn't deserve suffering, you deserve to be treasured like the jewel you are. So my request to you is...". He paused to get on one knee and pulled out a small box with a ring inside it that had her birthday stone in a gold band.
"Will you be my wife and let me treasure you for the rest of our lives?". Yasmine, who had a hand over her mouth and was crying, nodded her head yes as she knelt to hug him. He hugged her back as he stood up with her still in his arms. He kissed her cheek before kissing her passionately and slipping her ring on. Everyone was cheering as the music started playing and balloons started falling from the roof.
"I love you so much, Asshole," Yasmine told him, kissing him again.
"I love you, too, Babe," Bakugo responded, kissing her forehead. They soon went back to the party and were greeted by their friends and family. Bakugo flew Yasmine's parents here to the party and invited his parents too. They congratulated the two on their engagement. Proposal: completed.