Meeting Mrs. Midoriya (Pro Hero! Deku)

This is a continuation of the Visiting Story and was requested by @FairyTaillover160.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Izuku was setting up the house for when his friends and former classmates came over. He has not seen them since his wedding five months back and some couldn't make it because of Hero work, so this would be the perfect opportunity to catch up with everyone. When everything was ready, Izuku walked upstairs to retrieve his wife from her stress detox room. He opened the door to see his beautiful wife in all her glory, painting away.

"Baby

"Baby. It's almost time for my friends to come over," Izuku tells her as he walks up behind her to massage her shoulders. He leaned down to kiss her neck up to her cheek, making her swarm under his touch.
"Okay okay. I'm coming," Cora giggled, tilting her head up so that Izuku could kiss her properly.
"You look so cute covered in paint.".
"Would you like to be covered in paint?".
"Not right now. Maybe after my friends are gone.".
"Fine, but I'm wearing one of your flannels.". Right as she said that, the doorbell rang and Izuku rushed to open it. Outside the door stood the first few guests: Bakugo, Uraraka, Kirishima, Mina, Todoroki, Momo, Iida, Denki, Jirou, Aoyama, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Sero, and Camie.
"Hey, guys. Come in. Welcome." He said as they all came in. As they were coming in, more guests started arriving. Soon enough, all of the guests made it to the house party. Izuku was talking with some of the guys when he felt arms wrapped around him. He looks down to see Cora nuzzled into his side, nervously. He chuckled before taking her hand into his and calling everyone to the living room. He sat in the recliner with Cora sitting on his thigh as everyone came in.
"For those who haven't formally met her, this is my lovely wife, Cora. She's a bit on the shy side but once she opens up, she's super talkative." Izuku introduced, rubbing his wife's arm.
"I like answering questions to warm up to others, so if you have any please ask away," Cora spoke up.
"How did you meet Midoriya-Kun?" Aoyama asked, sipping his tea.
"We met in college. He asked me where a class was and I just so happen to have that class as well. He was shy so he asked if he could stick with me.".
"That sounds like Midobro, but he's not the type to stick to a person just because he's shy," Kirishima pointed out.
"Yes, that may be true, if it wasn't for the fact that he accidentally enrolled at an HBCU and was the only Asian in our graduating class.".
"She was nice and pretty, so I wanted to get to know her. Cora was very generous in educating me on social norms and even invited me to my very first college football. She was born and raised in New Orleans so she taught me everything I would need to know while there. So it worked out because I wanted to do hero work while I studied." Izuku chimed in, beaming.
"What is an HBCU?" Todoroki asked.
"It stands for Historically Black Colleges and Universities. We attended Southern University. I was a Business Major and Izuku was studying Criminal Justice and Psychology." Cora answered.
"Not to be that bitch, but Round Cheeks, you have been pouty the whole time. If you got something to say, say it so we can move on," Bakugo griped at Uraraka, who was sulking in a corner when everyone turned to her.
"Oh, nothing. I just find it funny that when we were dating, you couldn't find the time to spend with me. But then you find a foreign girl and give her everything you couldn't do with me to her." she blurted out.
"I'll admit that I wasn't the best boyfriend and tend to put my focus on becoming the number one hero, but weren't you the one who broke up with me in favor of someone else. I was hurt and I realized that I hurt you, but I couldn't let it stop me from achieving my goal. It wasn't until I met Cora that I was able to remember that slowing down to live life was an option." Izuku replied, rubbing Cora's thigh to keep her calm.
"You could have just apologized and we could have gotten back together. You didn't have to cross the water and find some random girl you just met. Everything I ever wanted for us, you went away and gave it to someone who doesn't know you as we do!" Uraraka cried, very upset. Cora noticed that this could have been eating at her, but this is still her house and her husband.
"Ms. Uravity, though I am understanding of your frustrations, you have waited too late to come out and say this. You had six years of my relationship with Izuku to come and retrieve him from my grasp. And being the insecure idiot I am, I would have let him go. The moment the ring on my finger was placed was the moment Izuku became mine and mine alone. And now that I am his wife, I will do whatever it takes to keep him.". Then Izuku held her closer to him.
"Nonsense. Uraraka, I wouldn't have accepted you even then. The moment she had smiled at me was the moment she had me. I could never let Cora go, even if it meant the world around me had to burn. I would go to hell and back if it meant being with her. As outrageous as it seems, it is true. I love her more than anyone else before meeting her. Had I not, I wouldn't have wasted six years of her life. I love my wife. End of discussion." he intervened. Uraraka shook in anger as tears sept from her eyes. She grabbed her stuff and stormed out, slamming the door. It was quiet for a moment too long when Jirou spoke up, "I do not pity her. Relationships aren't easy, especially as a hero. We all were aiming for the top. Hell, me and Denki had to take a break until we graduated. It worked out in the end and everyone here can agree.".
"Yes. Do not let her sour baggage ruin the mode of the entire night. I bought a lot of expensive wine and champagne that I would like not to go to waste." Momo added, making everyone laugh.
"That wine won't go to waste. Cora could down it by herself," Izuku commented, laughing when Cora slapped his arm.
"Knowing Mina, that champagne will be gone within the hour of her first cup," Hakagure exposed, making everyone erupt in laughter; remembering what happened at the wedding reception.
"Um, chile anyway. So how did you get together?" Mina asked as some of the girls leaned in in interest. Cora started heating up and looked away as the memory of that night flashed in her mind, making Izuku chuckle.

"I'll tell you since Cora always get shy..." he started.

~Flashback~

Cora was laying in bed, hugging the pillow she was crying in. Suddenly a knock was heard from her door before it was opened.
"Cora, you have a visitor?" her dad's voice could be heard. Cora peeked her head up from her pillow to see her smiling 6'2 best friend. She stood up from her bed and ran into his awaiting arms.
"You okay, Babydoll? Your dad said you were upset. What happened?" Izuku asked as he sat on her bed, cupping her cheeks to look into her eyes.
"I don't know. I just been feeling sad a lot lately. Uninspired and unaccomplished.".
"So you've been in a slump, that's okay. You are safe here. You have your family, your friends, and me. You understand that right?". Cora nodded her head as Izuku kissed her cheek.
"You know what? You wanna go on a drive? We can drive all night if it makes you feel better. I got some blankets and pillows in the truck. We can sleep there too if you want.". Cora perked up at the idea and asked her dad if it was okay. When he did, she packed a bag and changed into some decent clothes. Cora waved goodbye to her dad and siblings before getting in the truck with Izuku. The two drove around listening to music, eating whatever caught their interest, and sightseeing. Cora has not felt this free in a long time and Izuku missed see her genuinely smile. They drove uptown, downtown, over the river, through the city, and the country. They talked about heroes, movies, dramas, and Anime. Funny school stories, things that happened to them: pretty much everything. They stopped a few times for gas and restroom breaks plus to throw away their trash. They ended up pulling into a park parking lot at three in the morning. Izuku raised the armrest to reveal another seat. The two sat in each others' arms with their bare feet kicked up; talking and listening to music. Cora noticed the look on Izuku's face was one of utter love and admiration.

"Izu, why are you looking at me like that?". Izuku cupped the back of her neck, stroking her cheek with his thumb gently, sighing softly.
"Because I just fell deeper in love with you. And I don't think I can keep it to myself anymore," he answered, resting his forehead on hers. He kissed her forehead while stroking her arm with the hand that was not occupied. When he pulled back, Cora cupped the back of his neck and whispered, "You missed.". Izuku chuckled breathlessly as he leaned in to give Cora a proper kiss...

~End of Flashback~

The girls squealed at the story while the guys cracked jokes about Izuku not being as confident in his high school days. Soon enough, the night became a expose everyone you know fest. Cora started having fun without needing the comfort of Izuku and that made him happy that his wife was able to let loose again.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Might make this a book. I've been thinking about it for a while. Also, it has come to my attention that my heart now belongs to Izuku Midoriya. I repeat, Izuku Midoriya has my heart and I don't want it back. I'm in love with this sweet broccoli boy and might need help. Chile anyway, hope you enjoyed it and good night. Until next time, bye my little party monsters. 👺👹🎉🎊👺👹🎉🎊👺👹🎉🎊