Mi Amor (Sero Hanta)

**They're Second Years in high school and here is how the oc will look (btw, she's thick)**

~~~~~~

Sero and the rest of Bakusqaud were at the airport waiting for a 'friend' of his to arrive. He did not ask them to come, but he allowed them to tag along (they were going to anyway).
"So who is this friend, Sero?" Mina asked him.
"She's a friend from my mother's home country, The Dominican Republic. She visits me often, but now she'll be living here. She got into U.A's hero course and will be a student here starting in the next few weeks." Sero explained, still looking for his friend.
"That's awesome dude!" Kirishima exclaimed.
"Also where is the Dominican Republic?" Denki asked.
"In the Caribbean. Located in South America." Sero simply answered.
"Have you ever lived there?" Bakugou asked.
"Yeah, for five years. Any other time I'm there, it's to visit family and friends. So I'm a citizen both there and here in Japan since my parents are citizens of their home countries born and raised." Sero answered with an explanation. Suddenly he perked up and started waving at the oncoming passengers coming off the plane.
"Raiza! ¡Aqui!" Sero shouted out, confusing the other members of Bakusqaud. Soon enough, a girl with skin like chocolate and bright pink hair jumped into Sero's arms, hugging him as held her up with his arms under her thighs and her arms wrapped around his neck.
"¡Te he echado mucho de menos, Sero!" Raiza exclaimed, cupping his face.
"Yo también te extrañé, mi Amor," Sero answered as he leaned up to kiss her, which she gladly returned. It was not until they heard a voice clear that Sero remembered his friends were still there.
"Oh right. Sorry guys. This is my friend, Raiza. Estos son mis amigos; Bakugou, Kaminari, Kirishima y Mina." Sero introduced after putting Raiza down but having his arm around her waist.
"Nice to meet you guys. Sero has told me a lot about you and the rest of the class 1A." Raiza said in Japanese, shocking the other four.
"How did you learn Japanese?" Mina asked.
"Through Sero, of course. He taught me when we were kids. Then to practice, he would talk to me in Spanish and I'd talk to him in Japanese," Raiza answered, arms wrapped around Sero's neck.
"Now come on. I promised her I would introduce her to the others," Sero said as he walked towards the exit with Raiza still in his arms. A twenty-minute taxi ride later, they made it back to the dorms. Walking in talking loud, the Bakusqaud gained the attention of the other dormmates, who soon drew their attention to the dark-skinned beauty in the arms of Sero.
"Welcome back. Who's the young lady with you?" Iida started.
"This is Raiza. My friend from my mother's country," Sero answered as Iida gently shakes Raiza's hand.
"Really? Where?" Izuku asked.
"The Dominican Republic! That's in South America!" Denki answered, excitedly.
"Really? That's so cool." Uraraka expressed. Sero started introducing his other classmates one by one.
"It's nice to meet all of you. I'm kinda embarrassed to be seen in such a manner. Do you have a place I can freshen up?" Raiza asked as she nervously rubbed the back of her head. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and pants with her hair lowkey messy. Mina and the other girls chimed in and walked her to the girl's bathroom. When they were gone, all the other boys turned back to Sero, shocked expressions. They attacked him with so many questions about the beauty who accompanied him. About an hour later, the guys heard loud giggling and laughter coming from the girl's side of the dorms. The boys all turned to that side only for their jaws to hit the pavement. In front of the girls was Raiza with a new outfit and her hair sleeked back into a cute ponytail.