Chapter 33: This Isn't Just A Dream

Angela's POV:

I open my eyes wide and sit quickly up. My surroundings were all white, it seemed as if I was in a soft cloud. I frown as I notice my clothing being all white. I stand up and feel the soft white floor. I look both ways but all I see is white.

I walk through this foggy part and out of a sudden, I see a some kind of black hole in the middle of the fluffy floor. I approach it and see a bunch of stars.

"I'm glad you're awake. Welcome." A woman's voice said and I turned. She was so beautiful, much to not even have any other words to describe her.

She was an angel. Her white dress looked like if she was a princess and her wings spread to her sides. She holded a small crystal stick in her perfect slim hands.

"Where am I?" I ask. She smiles and I feel something so peaceful.

"Angela Ohff. As you call yourself,  welcome to Heven. My name is Freyja, rightful Queen of Heaven." She said.

I frown and remember something about my mythology class. "Did you just say Heven as in... the Tenth Realm?"

"Yes. This is the Tenth Realm." She smiled and walked closer to me.

"But... wasn't this realm destroyed a long time ago?" I ask.

"It was, but most of my people fell on Midgard and took cover for a couple of years. My sister, Morrigan, was ruler also. But now, she is prohibited to come here, due to her actions of treason and kidnapping while on Midgard." She said and straightened out more. "But, you are here to make a very important decision."

I walk away from the hole and get close to her. We were face to face and I asked "A decision? Um why exactly?"

"You are in the midpoint of Earth and Heaven. This is where you have to choose if you want to keep on in life or continue your journey to the after and eternal life." She moves and spreads her arm to the left. She revealed a golden gate with light coming through.

"Now? Choose now?" I ask and she nods. "What's the other choice?"

"It's right behind you. Now walk towards where you like to go." I look back at the black starry hole. I turn away from her and glance at the now opened golden gate.

"I guess I'll go..." I bite my fingernail and slowly walk towards the hole. I stopped and asked "Which one is which?"

She smiled and answered "I've said enough. You just have to choose and be happy with your decision."

I smile back and peek over the hole. I take a few more steps and stop right in the verge of the dark part. "You've made your decision.  I wish you the best."

I turn but as I opened my mouth to speak, she blew something off her hand and I elevated in the air. The next thing I knew, I was flying down the dark hole. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes as I really didn't want to see what I had chosen.

___/^\___/^\___/^\___
Beep... Beep... Beep...

I open my eyes slowly as I notice there was bright light behind my eyelids. My vision was blurry but I could figure out some things. 'Where exactly could I be?'

I mouth is so dry so I open it as if I want to grasp for air. I struggle a bit as I feel something surrounding my neck. My finger tips felt a soft silk and my eyes squinted as a bright light hitted me. There was beeping to my right so I try to see what it was.

A male with blue scrubs stood with some clipboard and a pen in hand. He sighs and turns to wipe some sweat from his forehead. He meets my eyes and he stands up straighter. I notice him swallow hard, as if I was some kind of monster.