Chapter 45: New Life

*3 months later*
Angela's POV:

My stomach wasn't that big by now, even tho I was about to give birth to it. I knew what I was going to have but I never told anyone, not even those who kept on insisting like Loki and Thor about the baby's sex.

My cravings were mostly banana splits after I turned 6 months but I ate ice cream or just really cold stuff most of the time. Loki had told me that the baby was going to be a full Frost Giant and that his powers would be developing inside me. A couple of days ago, I was so cold that the tips of my fingers turned blue and no one could touch me.

Loki read lots of books about Jotun babies and knew what to do. He was the only one who could touch me, even if he had to transform himself into a Jotun, when he helped me that day. Also, Odin finally accepted Loki in the family again after this incident happened.

"Can you stop munching on ice!? Please! It's so annoying!" Frandal said, covering his ears as I chewed up some ice cubes.

"Too bad. You have to deal with it." I said and turned as the doors of the dining room opened.

"Hey guys!" Sif said, followed by Matthew. These couple of months, their relationship took various turns and twists, but they managed to get through all that and disappeared for a couple of days.

"About time you guys came!" I shouted and Matthew stood me up to kiss my belly.

"Look at you! Oh I would love to have a baby too now." Sif said and Matthew turned with a shocked face.

"Later... just not now okay." He said and both Sif and I laughed.

"Good morning friends and family!" Thor came in, slamming the doors open so Jane could come in. So, to my.. wait I should say TO ALL OF OUR surprise, Jane was also pregnant. She was already at 7 months when Thor told us he had news for everyone. By now, she was 8 months so basically she became pregnant around the time I found out I was still pregnant.

"Morning everyone." Jane said and tried to sit down. She was so big that I even thought and said to her if she was having twins, but no. And like me, she didn't tell anyone what the baby's sex was.

"Morning!" Everyone said to them and a warm soft kiss was plastered on my cheek. I turned and saw Loki smiling down at me.

"Have you eaten already?" Loki asked me.

"Other than ice... nope." I said and swallowed up the cold water at the bottom of my cup.

"You need to eat something."

"I know, I know. I was just finishing up my ice, then I was going to get my breakfast." I said annoyed. He was so sweet in taking care of me, but sometimes I just got so annoyed and wanted to be alone for a moment.

"Well you don't have to get up. I brought you your plate so you won't stand up." Loki said and placed the plate full of food in front of me.

"Aw! Thanks babe!" I said and he kissed my forehead.

"So! Who's ready for some football game after this?" Thor said and everyone shouted me. "Well, except you two lovely girls. You can't play."

"We are pregnant Thor, not disabled." I said and everyone laughed.

"Alright,  alright. You girls can be the ones cheering us." Thor said.

"Well what else could we do." Jane said and took a bite of a toast.

--

I sat under a tree, close to the open field where the guys and Sif played football. Thor loved that sport when Matthew showed it to him that we couldn't get enough of him fighting guards to play with him like a little kid.