Chapter 29: Taken

Angela's POV:

I opened my eyes little by little. I suddenly felt a strong pain all over my right cheek and jaw. I place my cold hand on it and massage it. I stop as I remember what happened before I blacked out.

I take my hand off my cheek and sit up. I was laying on a cold plain rock. I was back in Thanos's house, where his ugly thing man took me to meet him for the first time. I looked around me and saw beaten up men and woman with torn clothes laying unconscious.

I quickly got up and checked on everyone. Some helped me with the other right before some ugly guards came. Once we checked if everyone was alright, the guards came and tied our hands in our backs and kneeled us facing Thanos's chair.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to my home." Thanos said and walked down to see us. "Some of you know why you're here, while others automatically know where you are going. So let's make this quick."

"Leave these people alone. They are not supposed to be here." I say up to him.

"And who told you to talk?" He said down at me. One of the guards that holded my chains pulled me back and I fell in my bottom. "Guards! Take them to the cells, and leave her here."

He pointed at me and the people around me were now taken to who knows where. "What do you want with me?" I shout.

"You are Loki's valuable thing, so it was easy for me to just take you. Now! You'll stay here as my guest. So you'll be taken to your own chamber but will be escorted to everywhere you go." Thanos said and I rolled my eyes. The guard pulled me up and now took me to a dark hall down in the huge rock I stood on.

"This will be your chamber my lady." The guard said and untied me. "You will have two guards guarding you out here. But Nebula will be the one to escort you to what ever place you'll go. I'll be back later to take you to the dining room."

He opened the dark blue door and pushed me inside. I stumbled a bit and when I turned to say something, he was gone. I didn't bother to look around since I wasn't going to be locked in here. I went to the bed that was in the middle of the room and let myself fall and cry.

--

"My lady? Thanos is waiting." The guard said as I looked in the full body mirror. The black leather leggings fitted my body perfectly and it matched my black short sleeve leather shirt and some combat boots. I didn't bother wearing this, in the contrary, I loved it!

I followed the kind guard to a set of black doors. He opened them and I stepped in. There was this long cherrywood table with at least 20 chairs.

"Ah! You are here! Come on in, sit down, we were just waiting for you Angela." Thanos said. He sounded so polite and in a good mood. That surprised me but I was going to stick to not talk to him as much as possible.

I sit next to him and across Nebula. They already had their plates served and were just pouring their drink. "Angela this is my daughter Nebula. Nebula, this will be your new mission. You have to escort her everywhere she goes."

"But father I have other duties!?" Nebula shouted.

"I will put someone else in charge of your duties okay?" Thanos said to her.

I could see she was pissed off. Well now I'll have to stay even more quiet. "Hello? I'm right here you know." I say to her. She turns to see me and says "I do not care. Father! I'm not going to babysit her."

"Enough said! Nebula that will be your new duty!" Thanos shouted. "Now, can't we have a normal and peaceful dinner with our guest?" He picked up his fork and started eating. Some lady came in the room and left a huge plate with vegetables and a steak in front of me.