Chapter 2: What is going on?

Angela's POV:

I woke up to the beeping sound of my cellphone. I looked at it and it was a message from the Tv show I had to be ready for. 9:30 am

"Wow!" I quickly got up and jumped in the bath. I showered and got out, i wrapped myself in a robe and walked to the closet to choose my outfit for the presentation. I saw my clothes were all in place (I really can't even remember when i unpacked) since we were going to stay here for three days. But anything can happen in three days, right?

I grabbed my favorite jean jacket with black leather sleeves, a long white with blue spots shirt, some gray pants I had recently bought and took my favorite black combat boots. I went to a drawer and took some undergarments and walked back to the bathroom. I dressed and blow dried my hair a bit, then I ironed it, making it straight just like I liked it.

Put on some light makeup, the usual. A bit of light eye shadow,  black eyeliner, mascara and a bit of lip gloss. I'm not a girlie type, I'm more like a tomboy-ish kind of chick. I grabbed my purse and phone then went to check on Matthew.

*2 hours later*

"Can we like eat something? It wasn't my fault I had to wake you up." I told Matthew.

"Gosh! Alright. But where do you want to go? Plus, we can't go that far from the studio cuz we got an hour and thirty minutes." Matthew said.

"You think there could be food in the studio?" I asked.

"It's mostly snacks. But we could ask before we go in if you want." He said. I nodded and we got in a taxi. The cab guy was very nice and took us to a very good restaurant close to the studio. We ate in half an hour, resulting that we still had an hour left. Instead of looking around the city, we decided to get to the studio.

I got a touch up of makeup before I went on air. I was asked a couple of questions and after the commercials I was going to present my new single "Dark Horse".

The show was hilarious and the people in it were so nice! I took a picture with all of them, signed a wall full of other signatures (which I believe I saw a famous wrestler name there too) and went outside to catch a cab.

"You had fun." Matthew said in the ride.

"Yeah. Those people were funny. I never thought I was going to be this entertained." I said.

"Well, now that we are out from there and nothing else scheduled until tomorrow, what would you like to do?" We both thought for a bit and looked at each other.

"Movies!" We both shouted. Matthew told the cab driver to take us to a local cinema. Once there, we had a small fight over which movie to see, but we ended up voting for 'Instructions Not Included'.

Matthew's POV: [if you haven't seen the movie mentioned above, im sorry but there's a spoiler in the next part.]

I saw how Angela was crying at the seen where the girl dies. I grabbed hold of her hand and she smiled at me.

"It's just a movie." I said, trying not to cry either. I had to admit, this movie actually got me the feels.

"I know." She said and smiled more. The movie ended and Angela wanted some candy before we sneaked in to another movie.

"Yes can I get some M&M's and a large Coke please?" I told the cashier. He nodded and turned to get our stuff.

"Hey! Aren't you Angela Oh!" A girl next to us shouted. Yeah, Angela's famous name was Angela Oh, it's cheesy but it came out to us.

"Yes." She said. The girl and her family approached us and asked to take pictures and sign their shirts. When we finished, everyone heard screams and saw a herd of people running.

"Matthew... is this normal in Mexico?" Angela asked as she took my arm and hugged it.

"No, but apparently they aren't running towards us. They're running towards the exits." I said as I looked at the panicked people.

"Everyone please exit the building now! Steve, call the cops!" A guy from the other side of the counter shouted and everyone followed his instructions.

"What's going on sir?" I asked the guy that shouted.

"There's some kind of gang in and they are taking people away, separating families by taking all the men. I don't know from where they came but they were spotted coming from the back of the building. Now, please follow everyone." The guys said. I was going to ask something but was tugged away by Angela.

"Come on! Hurry!" She said. I tried to look around but all I saw we running people.

"Angela!" I didn't feel her hand wrapped around my arm and turned around. I couldn't find her! I stood there, spinning around trying to find her.

I noticed a crying 4 year old standing and spotted Angela walking to take her. I looked up and saw some guys with some kind of golden armour and horns as helmets taking and dragging the first man that came in their way. "Angela!" I shouted.

One of the crazy dressed men was running her way. I ran, shouting her name. I got to her on time and dragged her with me. "Hurry up!" I shouted in all the chaos.

As I was about to exit the movie theater, a storng grip pulled my shirt and I went backwards, dragging Angela with me.

"Matthew!" I heard her shout. I didn't let go of her nor the girl until a buff guy pulled on her and we separated. "No!" I shouted.

I tried to fight away from the guy's grip but it was impossible since he was way stronger than me. I was basically now dragged to one of the movie rooms and was out in a parking lot. Trucks lined up and were loaded of... dead bodies?

I was in shock. I didn't know what to do, either fight again or just let these maniacs kill me. I turned around and saw two guys knocking out people with one hit in the head. My eyes went wide so I started to fight.

"You're still ours!" The buff guy shouted at me as he punched me in the stomach. I saw another man walk to me and a hard punch was felt in my head before I went unconscious.

Angela's POV:

"Let go of her!" I shouted as the weird dressed man took the little girl away from me. My voice got so deep I didn't even recognized it was me shouting and hitting at him.

"Let go!" I kept on shouting angrily. I was pushed to the ground and saw how the man took the little girl and pushed her off the side.

"You should have stayed quiet." The man said as he turned and gave a scary look. He walked slowly towards me and I crawled backwards. "You're still coming with us!" He yelled and pulled me by the legs.

I kicked for him to let go but he was stronger than my legs. I never stopped kicking nor shouting "Let me go" at him when he growled and said "Fine!"

He let go of me and I stood up. I was about to take a run for it but someone pulled at my hair. "You're not going anywhere!" The same man said to me in the ear.

"Get everyone in now! Let's go!" A man with a green cape and black leather boots shouted. I looked at the scary man pulling at my hair and spat at him.

"Go to hell!" I shouted and started running but before I even took a step I was hit with a hard stick in the back of my head.

"Quim" I heard then everything went black.

--------------------------------
Hello Loki Lovers! ;) lol so watcha think? Did yall liked it? Yes, no, maybe, so. Well I hope yall did like it. Let me know by VOTING or COMMENTING. And please help me SPREAD THE WORD!    -Bridget

P.s: Do yall know who's coming? ;) I've got a question for you all (that sounds better but im texan)

Do yall think I should post in Instagram or Facebook? Like at least a teaser to make people want to read the story? Any suggestions please leave me a comment :) Thanks!