Chapter 36: Confusing Events

Thor's POV:

I was in Stark's fridge looking for something to drink, when I suddenly heard Stark ask "Um. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

I took out a beer and a bottle of water as Barton had told me to get him a drink also. I heard a voice, a girl, she sounded like a little girl. "Um. I'm here because of Natasha."

I notice everyone sitting on the big comfy couches turn towards the doorway. Natasha stood up and yelled "Angie! Oh my God! I'm sorry but these guys won't let go of me."

She disappeared by the wall that holded a counter a few steps from me. I stood there, frowning and looking at the guys. Dr. Banner actually looked at me and frowned too. I shrugged my shoulders and looked down as I opened the water bottle.

"Angela!" Rogers said. I almost spat my water out as I heard him say that name. It couldn't be the Angela I know right? Here on Midgard, many people have the same name, I mean, what are the odds for it to be Angela? I step out of the kitchen but don't turn to where this girl was.

But the corner of my eye saw that Rogers and the girl were hugging. "Steve! Oh how I missed you!" She said. I still didn't turn and let down the drinks on the glass table. Clint nodded his head in appreciation and then he stood up, fixing his shirt.

"Oh! I missed you!" Tony's girly voice was heard and I frowned and turned to see him. "Is she one of the girlfriends you left?"

Stark turned and our eyes meet. He shrugged and pointed the still hugging couple with his thumb. "Oh Stark! Can you shut up?" Barton said.

"I say what I want, beside this is my house and I can say whatever Bird Boy." Tony said to Barton. He only squinted his eyes at him and I chuckled.

"Angela. Angela Oh?" Dr. Banner said as he stepped away from the couch.

"Yes. The one and only." The girl said. It was funny how I actually turned to see who she was but her face wasn't visible as of Natasha being in the way.

"I-it's an honor to meet you. I'm one if you biggest fans." Banner said and approached her with shaky hands.

"The honor is mine Dr. Banner." The girl said and both shock hands.

"Well calm down Banner. We don't want you too excited, we don't want to wake up the other guy." Barton said and approached the now forming group around this girl.

Chuckles were heard and I slowly approached the site, wiping my wet hands in my red coat. I had a bit of curiosity to meet this girl so I speed up a bit. Natasha saw me and stretched her hand for me to take it. I look at it and take it as she turned and said "And this big guy over here is Thor."

I prepared myself with a huge and polite wide smile, but as Steve moved and cleared my way, my lips were sealed, a small forced smirk formed instead. From all the 7 billion humans in this world, it had to be the Angela I tried to not run by.

I clear my throat and stretch my hand "Nice to meet you Lady Angela." I fakely say as she only stares at me with a fake smile too.

Angela's POV:

'This little... I got him where I want him.' I say in my head and I only look at his streched hand. I look up and fakely smile at him, making the show we knew had to happen. I take his hand and shake it. "Nice to you too Mighty Thor."

I feel his hand a bit wet. Was he nervous? You bet he was, he didn't expect to see me. But I was. I quickly take away my hand from his grip and turn around to see a young woman join the formed circle around me.