Chapter 41: Coronation

Loki's POV:

I sat in a cell once again. This time, the cell wasn't as colorful and bright as the one I had. This special cell is dark and had a barred window, letting the outside light in. Yes, I was in one of the deepest dungeon cells.

My head was throbbing as I faintly remembered what had happened. I fought Angela, I cut her. "What did I do? I just lost her forever."

Some door fidgeting startled me, causing me to get up from the cold floor and lean against the farthest wall. The steel door opened, revealing Thor.

"Loki..."

"What is it now?" I say and place my hand up in my head.

"Look, I don't know what got into you but you hurt Angela." Thor said.

"I know. I remember... how long will I be here?" I ask, knowing I would probably stay here for the rest of my life this time.

"Brother, don't do this to yourself..."

"Tell me." I say and look up at him. He sighs and brushes a strand of hair behind his earlobe.

"Look, we don't know. But you might be here a while." Thor said and I stood up.

"Well then, I guess that's it. Thank you for visiting Thor. You may now go." I say and turn him around to face the door. I push him towards it but then he stopped.

"You really hurt all of us Loki. We thought you changed... but I guess we were all wrong." He looked down, and opened the door, leaving without another word.

"I have changed... I just... I'm sorry." I say and let myself lean on the wall and slowly fall in sitting position.

*1 week later*
Frigga's POV:

"Can you please not move! I'm trying to tie your dress correctly!" I said at Angela as I helped her with her coronation dress. We decided to make both of her coronations together. We finished in announcing her as Goddess of Music, and now she had to change into her actual crowning gown.

"Frigga! I'm telling you, this dress won't close from the top! And it's so uncomfortable!" Angela cried.

"Angela! There is no time to waste. There isn't any other dress that you could wear for the coronation!" I shouted as I tapped at her shoulders so she could stop wiggling.

"Actually..." I stopped tying the back of her blue corset.

"Don't tell me you..."

"Yes! I did okay! Um, actually I did two. Look! Let me show them to you." I let go of her and she runs into her closet. She comes out with a precious red dress and another short yet unique dress. "I was thinking in putting the red one on for the whole ceremony thing and then during the celebration, I would change into this other one." She said and showed me each dress individually.

I took a deep breath and said "Ugh! Fine! As long as you're comfortable in it, that'll do." She jumped in her place and I clapped my hands, "Just hurry up! Come on!" She stepped out of the blue dress and ran to the bathroom.

"Knock, knock! It's me!" Sif came in the room and hugged me. "How is she looking?"

"Oh not quite well. She doesn't like the dress I made her. Right now, she's putting on another one she made." I said and picked up the dress from the floor.

"Uuu! Sorry my Queen. But you did knew about her not liking the dress since day one." Sif said and placed a box on the small table.

"Yeah, but I told her!" I said and the bathroom door opens. Out came my little girl, in her fancy red gown. It was simple, yet proper for the occasion. "Oh my!"