Chapter 16: The Cabin In The Woods

Thor's POV:

"I'm ready!" Sif shouted as she came with two bags in her shoulders.

"About time!" Frandal shouted.

"Guys, please not this early." I said. Today was a no work day for anyone. It was a Holiday for everyone in Asgard. I had been planning to go and camp a day and stay the night over in a cabin Loki and I designed when we were little.

"Yeah. Hey, where are the girls?" Volstagg said. I turned around to see if anyone came down from either side of the stairs.

"I guess they are taking their time." I said.

"No. What if they forgot? Did you actually tell them it was today?" Hogun asked me. I nodded and heard steps. I turned and noticed Jane in a beautiful aqua color dress.

"Sorry. I had no idea what to take." Jane said as she placed her bag down in the floor.

"It's alright. As long as it's something comfortable." I said.

"Yeah. And, do we have to take our weapons... why?" Angela was heard from behind me.

"Yes and just in case we come across any problems." I answered. "Where are your bags?"

"Right ovr thr." She pointed to the entrance as she chewed on an apple slice with her dagger.

"Ok then. Everyone is here... yes. Okay let's go!" I said.

"Yeah... no." Loki said from down the hall. Everyone including me, turned and saw Loki with two bags.

"Now we er. Let's gow!" Angela said.

"Um... yeah, why do you have bags?" Sif asked.

"Angela, I told you they didn't want me around. You should just go." Loki said.

"Brother!" I shouted. I thought he was going to stay home like every year.

"Loki, you're coming." Angela said and faced everyone, "I invited him. If you like the idea then good, if not, well too bad. Come on!"

Jane, Angela and Loki walked to the entrance with their bags and got out. "Yeah... I think you should just be nice to him my friends."

They shrugged and Sif rolled her eyes. Yes I do know my friends now hate my brother, but they have to at least get along with him like we used to. We went to the horse stables and rode on.

Loki's POV:

"That's my horse! Go get your own." I said to Jane. She tried to take my horse just because it was 'pretty'. My horse is black and that doesn't mean anything.

"Hey Jane! Come over here!" Angela shouted from far over the stables.

"What?!"

"Just come!"

"Can you two shut up!" I shouted too. Both gave me a glare and I smirked. I placed my bags on the horse ride. I got everything prepared then I turned at the sound of various horses to my side. I look up and notice Jane in Odin's horse while Angela in Frigga's. "Why are you riding Frigga's horse? Go choose another one!"

"Dang dude! Chill. There's no other horses other than Sleipnir. You prefer for me to take him?" Angela raised her eyebrow.

"I would prefer that than you riding mother's horse." I said. She went back to the stables while Jane meet up with Thor. They holded hands and I shouted "Just wait til the honymoon!" They turned and frowned at me, leaving to wait on the rest.

"You're such a good boy!" Angela's voice was heard again. I got up and fixed the seat and looked at her.

"Well he looks happy? Why?" I frowned.