Chapter 10: The Queen's Death

Angela's POV:

"You monster! Is that what you really wanted?!" I shouted at Loki's cell. I had used my karate skills on the guards so I could go to the dungeon. He turned around and now faced me.

"Who let you in? What are you talking about?" Loki frowned.

"I got in by myself! Oh, now you don't know what I'm talking about?!" I yelled angrily. The tears were now running down my cheeks and my hands were fists to my side.

"I really don't know and don't raise your voice at me!" He screamed at me. My fists were even tighter at his scream. I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"Whatever. I have a feeling that YOU were the one who caused all this chaos. We were attacked by the Dark Elves! I hope you are satisfied by that." I said.

"Who knew the red monster worked for Malekith. Oh the irony!" Loki laughed.

I frowned angrily at him and said "Yeah, laugh all you want. Frigga would be even more disappointed at you."

His laughter stopped and turned into a confused face. "What does Frigga have to do with this? Why did you say 'would be'?"

"You heard me Loki. Queen Frigga is now dead because of you!" I shouted. Guards were now holding and hurting my arms, trying to take me away from Loki's cell.

"Are you mad? My mother isn't dead. Take her away now!" He said to the guards

"It's your fault Loki! It's your fault!" I kept screaming and fighting against the guards. I failed and got thrown back upstairs. I fell to the floor and gave a 'back off' glare at the guards. I wiped the tears of my face and started walking to my room.

Loki's POV:

This isn't true. Frigga isn't dead. "You! Come here." I pointed to a guard that happened to pass by.

"Yes Prince Loki?"

"Go upstairs and find out if the queen is truly dead." I said. He frowned at my request but I yelled "Go!" The guards stepped back and walked back to the stairs.

She must be lying. My mother isn't dead.

*30 minutes later*

I paced around the cell, impatient and frustrated at not knowing nothing about the guard. I finally sat down and placed my hands in my face.

"Sir?" I quickly looked up and stood.

"Well?!" I said. His head went down and nodded slightly. My eyes widen and I took one step back. The guard now looked up at me and waited for me to say something.

I slightly bowed and let my head down. The guard bowed back and he left.

"Impossible." I whispered to myself. I turned and faced the white wall. All those happy moments I spent with Frigga passed through my head. Her laugh, her smile, her gentle hands and warm hugs. Her last words towards me. It just wasn't true!

I stretched my hands to my sides and made them into fists. I emitted all my energy through them, causing all of the furniture to fly off in the air.

I was mad at myself. I meant to take the red monster to Odin's room, not mothers. Angela was right, I was the one to blame on Frigga's death. I scream my lungs out and threw things around, letting all my rage out. I truly had no idea on why Malekith was even here or why he sent someone over, but I didn't care. I sent that creature to her and that was the result of it.

Jane's POV:

Odin was preparing all the troops and the ceremony for the Queen's funeral. I stayed next to Thor since the incident. We happened to be walking by the rooms when Thor finally spoke up.