Chapter 27: The Perfect Night

*THIS CHAPTER WILL GO TO SOME R SCENES SO PLEASE IF YOU'RE UNDER AGE PLEASE DONT READ IT. WELL... TBH I BET YOU LITTLE GIRLS NOW DAYS KNOW MORE THAT THE ACTUAL ADULTS. BUT STILL, PLEASE I DONT WANT TO BE THE BLAMED OF SOMETHING. THANKS!* (Pic is self explanatory)

Angela's POV:

"Loki... this is... beautiful." Was the only thing I could say as I saw my surroundings.

It felt like if I was in a true aquarium, well that's how an aquarium truly looks like and I can imagine feeling like that, since I've never been to an actual aquarium.

This place was actually a room, just underwater. There was a nicely done bed with aqua blue and white sheets, a desk with a lamp in the far left corner and some kind of recliner with a small bookshelf right behind it.

As I walk farther in, I also notice a white marble jacuzzi with steps up and down in the tub. Right next to it, there was a cherrywood door, which I guessed it was a bathroom. There was really no lights at all, only the light that came from... the water?

"Do you like it?" Loki says and I turn to see him.

"I love it. Wha- what is this place? Are we truly underwater?" I start asking.

He chuckles and sits down in the loveseat. "It's my favorite place to actually just admire the beauty of the underwater. So with that said, I also answer your second question."

I smile and take a seat on the chair next to the desk. I look out the big clear windows and admire the view of all the plants and rocks of this coral reef.  I spotted some fish swimming by and under some rocks.

"Where is this crystal blue water coming from?" I ask at Loki. I don't look at him since I'm following the small fish swim by.

"It's actually the water from under the Bifrost and the bridge. But the water actually comes from the mountains you saw the other day." He says and I smile widely.

"Did you build this or was it here already?" I ask, this time turning to see him.

"Actually,  I did it back when I was younger. I found out that I had this secret bookshelf in my room and well, I got curious and found the two doors you saw back there. The first room was actually there but this one wasn't here. I found the door but it was boarded up." He said.

"Did u open it?" I ask.

"Well yes, but that was after I went for a swim one day with Thor and I found the door down here. I remembered the boarded door and thought of an idea. I began to talk with some architects and learned more about construction and I did this in over a year and a half." Loki continued.

"All by yourself?" I say.

"Yes. I came to construct it during my free time or just when I didn't want to listen to Odin's pep talks. Heimdall was the only one that knows that thus exists. I kinda trusted him back then, and well he still has said anything about this to anyone." He said.

I smile and say "Well that's amazing. I have to say, you did quite well at constructing this place. The details of the room to the decorations and the actual space of this is just amazing."

I notice him blush a bit as his head went down. "Well thank you." He looks up at me and steps closer to where I am still seated. "So... did you like your present?"

I smirk at him and say "Well, wh as t do you think?" He chuckles and places his hand in my left cheek.

"You've said it over and over that this was amazing... Just like you." He looked straight at my eyes. His green eyes now shined and sparkled.