Chapter 13: Problems Fitting In

Angela's POV:

I opened up my eyes and noticed the canopy of my bed. I frowned as I last remembered that I sat down in a small nursery room. I quickly sat up and asked "Who brought me here?"

"Wow. Calm down. Don't shake your head much." Loki said as he came out from my bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm taking Thor's place. You fainted when you tried to get up and walk. Thor and Jane got really worried and they stayed here with you most of the day." Loki said, sitting down at the chair next to my bed.

"What time is it?" I asked, closing my eyes a bit since I got dizzy.

"It's a little past dinner time." Loki answered and placed his cold hand in my forehead.

"Um ok? Are you worried about me?" I said with a little sass at the end.

"Ha! No way but Thor had to eat something and get his head off from you and Volstagg. By the way, you really hit Volstagg pretty hard because he hasn't come to." He winked.

"What? Oh my, I hope he wakes up." I said.

"He will just a bit later than you. I'll call for someone to bring you some food. You have to eat something because Thor is making everyone train for the plan attack against Malekith." Loki now stood up and walked to the door. He exited the room and left me there.

I frowned, thinking if Loki was actually saying the truth. I laid down again and closed my eyes. I heard a knock and Mayl came in with a tray full of food.

"Oh my! It's good to see you awake Lady Angela. Here, I brought you some soup." Mayl said and placed the tray on top of my legs. She helped me straightened up a bit by placing some pillows on my back.

"Eat up. You have a big day tomorrow." Mayl said and left.

Ok, so I meet people who know Jane. I get in some kind of fight with Sif, (a girl who thinks she's the best) I knock out a huge guy called Volstagg, and I have Matthew's life in my hands. Just great.

*2 weeks later*

It's gone to a point where I just cry myself to sleep again. Thor has Jane, Loki, me, basically everyone getting ready for the attack. On the first two days, I tried archery with Sif but failed miserably. Then I tried sword fighting with Frandal and failed again.

I practice my self defense skills with Hogun and Volstagg, while Thor "encourages" me to be a bit more aggressive. Jane was good with the arrows while I ,on the other hand, just knew how to fight with my body.

The only good thing about all this is that I've been getting along with Sif and the warriors 3. And with Thor... well, we spend most of the time together and laughing at crazy stuff. Thor and I could go a whole day goofing off, it's good to have someone to hang around with. Last but not least, Loki... he hasn't teased me at all since training started. I guess he really liked to be out from that cell and likes to be alone most of the time. I saw him everyday during practice and sometimes wondering around in the palace.

Today was the last day to get lessons from Frandal, since he gave me a second chance. Thor had said that he will be present to see how I did and if I didn't pass the lesson, I will be trying daggers and magic. And that meant that Loki was going to teach me. Great.

I made myself ready with my indicated sword and swung around to get my arm adjusted with the weight of it. The blue mat was ready to be used and I took off my shoes, going up with only my socks. I swung a bit more to the sides and stretched.

"You're early!" Frandal said as he laid his training bag down.

"Well I wanted to warm up before I make a fool of myself in front of Thor." I responded.