Chapter 6: Frigga

Angela's POV:

I was escorted back to my room. My blindfold and hand chains were taken off when we were out from the dark hall. I wasn't pushed around or yelled at. I only walked and played around with my ring. I thought on Matthew, on what Loki told me to do, on the things that were about to happen.

"My lady. You are free to roam the palace. You must remember which are your limits and conditions." The buff guy to my right said. We stood in front of two golden doors and I nodded.

"In that case, we must leave." The same guy said.

"Wait! Before you just leave me here, where exactly is this place?" I asked, pointing at the doors now behind me.

"This is your chamber my lady. This whole hall is for chambers. The King and Queen's is just down the hall. Prince Thor is two doors away from yours to the left over there and Prince Loki's is the one next door, over here." The other guard said and pointed to specific doors.

"Oh! So the other doors are just plain rooms? I mean chambers?"

"Yes. They are exclusive for guests only." The same guard said. My eyes opened wide as I turned and looked both ways seeing golden and white doors.

"Wow! Well, thank you." I said finally. The guards bowed and left, leaving me astonished at their act.

I went in the room and noticed that probably Mayl came in and cleaned a bit. The scent of fresh roses filled the bedroom's air and the used things were cleaned and organized. I really didn't leave any mess but I noticed that some clothes weren't were I left them.

"Hm. Well I don't want to be in here." I said and left the room. I stood in the middle of the golden and silent hall. I decided to head to the left since the hall only curved a bit to the right and ended with the King's room.

"So I'm in Asgard, under Loki's crazy head rule, no one knows who I am, and I got no idea on where I am nor what I'm supposed to look for." I said to myself as I walked the long hall. To my right was now a huge balcony with pots and three big glass sliding doors. Outside in the terrace was I small table with two chairs and a bench a few feet away.

I kept walking and stopped at an intersection. A much bigger hall appeared and I went left again since I could see more halls and turns that way. As I kept walking and taking a quick look in the halls that appeared on either of my sides, I though on what Loki told me to.

I sighed and looked down at my ring "I hope that whatever I'm about to do won't be bad." I kept walking as I played with my ring then I ran into someone.

I looked up and noticed a very beautiful woman around her mid 40's with a pretty long lime green dress. Diamonds with a thin transparent cloth covered her neck and went down to her stomach. A lime green cape covered her shoulders and dragged a bit from the back.  Her hair was light brown and was nicely done. Long golden earings hung nicely from her ears and light makeup made her green eyes come out more.

"Oh my! I'm very sorry." I said as I took a step back and fixed my ring.

"It's fine darling. I heard a voice and I came to check it out." There was a slight silence when she continued "My name is Frigga, Queen of Asgard. And you are?"

I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out as her beautiful voice said she was the queen. "I-i- I'm Angela. Nice to m-meet you Queen Frigga." I managed to say and bowed to her.

"That's a beautiful name. I must say, I've never seen you around here before. Where are you from?" Frigga said. She had a slight frown and looked at my clothing from head to toe.