Chapter 9: The Attack

Angela's POV:

"A-Are you sure it's going to work? I mean ,what if something happens?" I said unsure at what Frigga told me.

"Angela, I know you are a brave person. But just trust me and yourself. Plus, I forgot to say, take a lot of care of my boys." Frigga told me. I sighed and stepped out the nursery.

"You know Frigga, you ARE the brave one here. I love how you immediately came up with..."

"I know, I know. But not everyone can go through very tough moments. Even though I know you are lying to everyone, I still know I can trust you. I have a feeling that you mean no harm here in Asgard Angela." Frigga interrupted. She closes the doors behind her and smiled at me.

"How did you find out...? Well yeah, I'm really a terrible liar." I looked down, embarrassed a bit.

I heard her chuckle and she lifted my face with two of her fingers. "Darling, all I know is that you aren't from Asgard, you're truly from Midgard but you... you possess something that belongs..."

"Frigga! Angela! Are you alright?" Thor and Odin said in chorus as Jane followed them.

"Yes, why?" Frigga asked

"Something happened down at the dungeon. I think we are under attack. Please go to a safe place." Odin said.

"Jane come with us. My love, please be careful." Frigga said as she hugged Odin.

"I will my queen. Thor, come with me." Odin said and was followed by Thor.

"Come my girls. Stay calm, nothing will happen." Frigga said. I knew she was scared deep inside but she knew how to hide it pretty good.

"Where are we going?" Jane whispered to me as we stayed beside her as a guard came and gave her the recent news.

"I have no idea." I whispered back. We both turned and saw an army of men in metal suits and a woman leading them. She turned and saw both Jane and I from head to toe. She turned away very annoyed at our presence. 

"What's her problem?" Jane said.

"I have no idea." I said again.

"Is that all you say?" Jane said and I turned to see her.

"No. I can say other things." I said then we both chuckled a bit.

"Girls come, follow me quickly." Frigga said and started walking in a fast pace.

Loki's POV:

I layed in the bed, playing around with a cup, bored to death when sudden shouting came from the other cells. I sat up and noticed prisoners running for their lives and the guards running the other way.

I walked slowly to the screen and noticed a big, red with horns creature walking my way, killing without mercy all that passed by him.

He now stood in front of my cell and turned his head lightly. "You might want to take the stairs to the left."

The red monster did nothing then slowly turned and left.

"Well that's just great." I said to myself.

Angela's POV:

"Girls just be ready. Jane, Angela we will defend ourselves. Is everything clear?" Frigga said. She had taken us to her chamber, which was huge!

"Yes." Jane said.

"Yes. We are more than ready." I said. Frigga's clone stepped out to the room as we heard the door open. I stood between Jane and Jane's clone. It was creepy but it was part of the plan.

"Do you think we'll get out of this alive?" Jane said, holding her small dagger against her side.

"We are. Let's hope so." I whispered and made Jane scoot over more to the corner of the closet.

"Hey, I know this is a bad time but, I swear I know you from somewhere." Jane whispered as the voice of Frigga and a man's one raised.

"Well, I am from Earth and a lot of people know me." I whispered.

"Oh! You're Angela Oh. The famous girl that sings that cool song... um Dark Horse, right?" She excitedly whispered. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.

"Yes, that's me..."

"WITCH!" The man yelled.

"Send your clone, now!" I screamed-whispered. Jane focused on the screen in front of us.

"Wait! Where's Frigga?" She asked.

"I don't know.  Just go!" I said. She focused again and controlled her clone. I stood leaning against the wall, stayed quiet and listened to what was going on.

There was a sudden silence. I got scared and I thought of the worse. Frigga's words replayed in my mind.

"Oh my God." Jane said, making me snap put of my thoughts.

"What? Please don't tell me. Come on!" I dragged her to the room.

"No." I said under my breath. Odin layed in the floor with Frigga's body. Thor stood behind him with tears in his face.

"That." Jane said to me. "I'm deeply sorry." She turned and said to Odin and Thor. Both guys were crying and Jane had her eyes filled with water.

I was speechless and only stood there. My hands turned into fists and I dropped the dagger I had in my hand all along. Thor looked up at me but I ran out of the room before anyone could say anything.

--------------------------------
Hey guys! I think I wrote too much :/ oh well lol. Ive been typing this since 7 pm and I finally finished yay! Hope yall like it even though its sad. VOTE, COMMENT, AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: Where do you think Angela and Frigga were up to?