Chapter 21: Kind Gestures

Loki's POV:

It's been a week now, since the incident with Angela. We each got trained by Thor now, according to his new plans. So we spent more time together and that was enough to get to know each other a bit. I guess she liked being around with me and Thor due to the huge smiles she put on when she saw either of us.

Three days ago, Odin called Thor to his chamber. He had been ill and requested for his presence. He later came to me and said that I was free and my presence was also requested. He told me to think things through and to obey Thor. We both had to share the throne for now and we had to agree on anything.

Odin was still in power but he couldn't be there physically. Angela wanted to visit him and she did. She went in with Odin and I stayed outside. When she came out, she was a bit disappointed.

Now, we were two days away from Thor's birthday and there was going to be a feast in his honor, like every year. Odin had Thor, Angela, Jane and I called and told us that we were now in charge of the feast. So we did as told.

I had been looking for Thor for a while and I had to start with Angela's training too. I walked down the halls and no sign of both. I finally decided to look for Thor in his chamber. When I approached the door, I could her laughs and giggles.

I don't wait and open the door widely. I find Thor tickling Angela and she was now out of breath. I raise my eyebrow and cough to get their attention.

The childish Thor looked up and stopped what he was doing. He stood up and cleared his throat. Angela layed in the bed and looked up at me, upside down.

"Oh. Hi Loki!" Angela said, catching her breath.

I frown and say "What's going on here?" Both look at each other and Angela stands up.

"We were goofing off, that's all." Thor said. Angela nodded her head at the same time.

"Hm. Well, Volstagg ordered for your presence in the arena Thor. You must hurry." I say, not caring.

"Yes. Okay." Thor tells me and rurns to see Angela. "You better keep an eye out for me."

"Yeah. Sure. This isn't over yet Thor." Angela giggled and Thor left. She fixes the bed and looks at me from head to toe. I frown and she passes me.

I quickly turned around and grabbed her from her arm. She turns and frowned up at me.

"What do you want now Loki?"

"Oh. I don't want anything. Actually I have... I have something for you. It's waiting in your chamber." I say as I let go of her arm.

She stepped back and frowned even more. "What?"

"Y-yeah. But don't use until tonight, for the ball." I say.

"Oh! Well... um thanks." She smiled and her eyes sparkled.

I huf a bit and smirk. I shake my head sideways and say "No need for that."

"Don't care. Thank you." She said again and left for training. I stood there, actually hoping for her to like my present.

Angela's POV:

I walked down the stairs and out to the arena. I stopped by the gates to see the village. It's festive bright colors decorated the golden city of Asgard. I smiled as I heard children's laughter and the small, visible shops getting ready to close and start the party.

"Everyone sure loves Thor's birthday." I said to myself and walked back in track. As I walk down in the grass, I think on what happened with Loki.

"A gift for me? I don't deserve no presents. My birthday isn't in two more weeks, according to Asgardian time." I think outloud. I smile as I remember his small smirk. He seemed a bit shy when he told me about my gift. I can't even imagine why Loki was acting like that. I didn't even notice when I got to the arena and almost ran over Frandal.

"Watch it joy girl." Frandal shouted. I shook my head and frowned.

"Why did you call me that?"

"Because you look like a little girl on Christmas. You've got a huge smile in your face." Frandal raised his eyebrow and leaned on his leg.

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty excited for tonight. My first party in another planet." I say and leave him. I step outside and start with my throwing training.

Loki's POV:

I ate my apple and walked to the arena. Yes, we still had training today because tomorrow, Thor wanted to face Malekith. My mind went blank as my body just kept walking.

Then, I slowly remembered how I found Thor and Angela laughing like if nothing around them mattered. Angela's laughter was unique and full of... joy. Her laugh, caused by Thor tickling her in her sides, just lighted up the room.

My stomach flipped inside and I came to a stop. I noticed I was a few steps behind Angela. "What tha..?" I said and looked down at my stomach.

"I'm feeling... no." I shook those thoughts away and prepared for the last training.

------------------------------
Hey guys! It's Christmas Eve in the U.S nd Christmas Day in Europe so I wish yall a MERRY CHRISTMAS! So I'll try and update too okay? If not then until Friday. Well, goodnight! I like this chapter, nd I hope yall do to. VOTE, COMMENT, AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: Omg! I'm super excited to write the next chapters!!!! >:D But for now , I must keep calm ;) About the picture, I had no idea what to put so I gave you both brothers in Midgard!