SNEAK PEAK!

*5 years later*
Loki's POV:

"So? What is it?" I asked anxiously.

"Please tell me they are not twins like mine." Thor said. Both of us were as curious and nervous to know what Angela was going to have. She was 5 months pregnant and today the doctor would tell her the sex of the baby.

"Guys! Let me at least go in the palace?!" She cried and Thor picked her up bridal style up the stairs.  "Thor!?"

"Sorry. Here." Thor let her down and I approached to help her straightened up her dress.

"Okay! Gesh!" Angela said and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"So? Will you tell us?" I asked again and she chuckled.

"Alright, alright!? The doctor told me I was going to have a..." she stopped and looked at both us.

"Shout it!?" Thor screamed. I frowned and turned at him.

"Don't scream at her. Let her build up more the suspense." I said and turned back at Angela. I took both of her hands and said "What is it my dear?"

She took in a breath and let it out saying "It's a girl." My eyes widen and a huge grin grew in my lips.

"A princess! I've always wanted a daughter! Angela!" I screamed in joy while Thor leaned in to her and gave her a hug.

"Sister! Congratulations! Oh now's my turn to spoil my niece!" Thor said and I stopped running around them.

"Oh no! You will not spoil my daughter, only I will spoil her." I said and Thor laughed.

"Alright!" His arms went up in the air as if in surrender. He chuckled and leaned in to Angela's side. He said something I didn't listen quite well, and she giggled and nodded.

"Don't plan anything behind my back. I'm warning you Thor." I threatened and we all laughed as we went to the throne room to give out the news.

*That same day, In the other side of the universe*
Unknown's POV:

"But I thought you dead!" I screamed to the person I loved so much. To the person that I thought dead all these years.

"Well now you see I'm not. And I have to say... you did a pretty good work around here, as I can see." He said to me, showing me his teeth through his wide smirk.

"I tried my best to keep the people under control after you..."

"That's not too good. Why would you keep these rodents under control?! You were the next heir in my throne,  then why are they still revolting?!" He shouted to me. I grasped my sword that was placed around my waist as his voice roared throughout the room.

"Actually..."

"Speak!" He shouted again. This time, I didn't flinch instead I stood up straighter and spoke "You have a granddaughter. Her name  is Skylar."

"Is it from my favorite daughter?" He asked.

"No. She's mine. I'm the mother of your granddaughter." I said, keeping my eyes locked in his.

"A daughter! Yours! You can't even do that right!? You see, this is why I prefer her over you!" He shouted at me, but without hesitation, I brought my left hand out my cape and controlled his mind with his most priced possession... the Infinity Gauntlet.

"You will accept her no matter what father." I said through my greeted teeth.

"Nebula... what are you doing? You do know how powerful that is right?" He said, afraid as my hand was wrapped around his throat.

"Oh dear Thanos... I now rule this place. And to start, you will accept Skylar as your granddaughter with no exceptions or neglects. Understood?" I tilted my head and he nodded slowly as his eyes were starting to turn backwards. I let go before he passed out and threw him to the floor. "Now, there are many things to do around here with little time to spare." I turned my heel and continued with my daily routine, not even imagining what will come up.

To be continued...

------------------------------
Hello! What's promised is here!? So I hope yall enjoyed the sneak peak!? What do yall think?

So I will update the first chapter either tomorrow or on Tuesday, I'll see. The title will be 'Protecting my Children' (if you want to give me other names for the title you are more than welcome to leave it in a comment) sooo... stay tuned!? ;) ~Bridget