Chapter 4: Is This Real?

Matthew's POV:

"Ugh! My back... wh- why does my back hurt?" I said as I woke up from a very violent dream. I opened my eyes and realized I was back in the cell.

"Don't move much. You took care of me, now I took care of you. They brought in some water and food. Here, drink some water." Jack said.

"Thanks. But..."

"No, don't move. I'll give you what you need. You must eat something, who knows until when we'll get food and water again."

"Yeah. Ugh! Wait, where's Angela?" I asked. There was complete silence, but I said again "Where's Angela?"

"The guards never brought her back." Jack finally spoke.

I looked up and gave him a glare. "She better be alright, if she's not I swear I'll kill you and that monster out there. I need a true answer. Where is Angela?"

"I don't know. Look son, I knew I had a bad feeling about her being here, but the only thing I can tell you is that she's not dead." I frowned as Jack said that.

"Why are you so sure about that? How do you know Angela isn't dead?" I asked.

"I'm not sure or anything. But I have a feeling that she still is alive. When I saw her, something about her just told me she could handle anything without getting in trouble. She is a true fighter." I noticed Jack was right. Angela wasn't just a fighter, she was a true warrior. I knew she would fight against anything or anyone. She's full of courage and bravery, she had the enough tools to get out from this place alive.

*Next day*
Angela's POV:

I woke up as the rays of the sun hit me directly in my face. I frowned and covered myself with the sheets.

'Wait a minute. Sheets? I'm home! Oh thank God it was only a dream'

'BAM!'

"Ouch!" I yelled as I fell from the bed. I opened my eyes but what I saw was something incredibly unbelievable. I was in the floor of a white and golden room. The bed from where I fell was like the one from a princess story. It was golden and all the sheets were white.

I got up and unwrapped myself from the blanket I had. As I stood next to the bed, I noticed huge windows with white drapes. I walked towards one of the windows and noticed a huge balcony across my room. The view of the golden city was gorgeous.

"I'm still in Asgard." I couldn't believe my eyes. Was I still asleep or was I actually in this unrealistic place?

I took several steps back and realized there was a huge bookshelf in the left corner of the room. Brown, red, blue, green, purple, black, thin, thick, tall and small books were nicely placed in each shelf.

"Nice!" I said as I took in the beautiful view of all the books. One thing I liked to do was read.

I suddenly got the urge to use the restroom to I turned and walked in the first door I saw. As I walked in, my jaw suddenly fell. Leather coats, my favorite shoes *combat boots*and other strange type of shoes, pants, shirts, t-shirts, and large drawers formed a walk in closet.

"Wow! A girl's dream!" I squealed to myself as I walked as saw the clothes and shoes. "This is paradise."

I stopped halfway through the closet and walked back out. I went to another door and finally found the bathroom. But this was no ordinary bathroom, it was just stunning!

Golden walls with brown (or what I thought were bronze) colored tiles decorated the room. A huge shower stood right of me. Straight ahead, there was a huge bathtub, well more like a Jacuzzi I should say. And to my left was a very fancy sink and a toilet nicely placed and almost camouflaged with the jacuzzi.

"Oh. My. God!" Everything was breatg taking. I couldn't be some kind of guest in this... palace. Ran over by Loki the Mischief God. Nothing now made sense.

I didn't my business and decided to take a shower. I washed my hair and my body with a rose scented soap and shampoo. I came out and wrapped myself in a robe. I walked in the closet and found some undergarments (except bras so I had to put on the same one). I walked in more and got some black leather pants, which fitted perfectly, and a big green t-shirt.

I went back to the bathroom and dried my hair. I tried to just pick it up from the front since my hair was pretty short. I braided one side of my head and tied it behind my ear.

"Well, I don't know where I am but let's go and check this place out." I said to my reflection in the mirror. I went straight to the doors but they were locked.

"Hey! Let me out!" I shouted and hit the doors repeatedly.

"Come on! Open the door!" I last yelled as a guard opened one door, came in and closed it behind him.

"Sorry. You may not leave this room. If you wish so, you must let Prince Loki know." The guard said.

"And how am I supposed to tell Loki I want to let me out if I have no way of communication with him?" I asked the guard, crossing my arms.

"You must let me know first why you want to leave and I go and consult it with him." The guard said.

"Well then can you go tell him I want to leave this room to go get at least something to eat?" I said, bossing him around.

"Yes. I'll be back in a few."

"Yeah, sure. I got all the time in the world. Oh! And don't worry in not finding me. I'll just be here." I said to him and turned around. The doors were now closed and I sighed.

*One hour later*

A light knock was hear in the doors. I stood from the bed and walked close to them. A girl about my age came in with a tray. She walked to a small table in the corner and placed the tray there. I approached her and said "Thank you."

The girl looked up at me amazed with big light brown eyes and smiled. "Oh my! I haven't been thanked by anyone here for a while. Th- thank you."

Her voice was sweet and sounded like a little girl's one. I smiled and she bowed.

I frowned at the gesture and said "Woah! Wait. I'm not royalty or anything ok. Don't- just don't do that around me."

"Oh. Okay. But you are a guest so I must do that miss." The girl said to me.

"Yeah, that's weird and please. Call me Angela." I gave her my hand for her to shake it but she only looked at it.

"You can call me Mayl. I'll be around if you need anything miss Angela. Nice to meet you." Mayl said.

"Mayl. Sounds like mail. Nice name and it's just Angela. No need for the miss. And nice to meet you too." I smiled and she did too.

"I must go. I'm not allowed to be here for a long time. Excuse me." She bowed and left.

"That was weird." I said and went to see what was in the tray. Scrambled eggs and crunchy bacon were in a plate. What I thought were pancakes were in another small one and a bowl of fruit accompanied by orange juice.

"Well, bon appetite to me." I ate my breakfast in silence. I wondered why I couldn't leave this room. Why did Mayl said I was a guest?

I couldn't be a guest, I wasn't a guest. I was more of a prisioner, a bird locked in a cage.

--------------------------------
Hey guys... again! :D I've felt inspired so I'm being nice and decided to update another chapter ;) yay! Lol so it's a bit boring but oh well. VOTE, COMMENT, AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: So there's going to be pictures related to the chapters in some way. I hope yall like them. They'll be helpful to yall in future chapters. ;)