Chapter 19: What Is Going On?

Angela's POV:

I dressed up like usual and went straight to the training arena. There were bars blocking the entrances and the guys were trying to get in.

"Hey! Open up!" Thor shouted. I got to him and asked "Why are the doors closed?"

"Loki woke up in a mad way. He released some prisioners we had no idea they were in there and just forced them to come in. He is training them, that's all we know." Thor said.

"But... is he in there?" I asked.

"We think so. I saw him come in a couple of minutes ago." Frandal said.

"Did you guys say anything to him? Like a reason why he just acted like this out of a sudden?" I said. They all nodded and I frowned. "Have you checked the back doors?"

"I have. They were closed so I assumed they are locked." Hogun said.

"Hm. Let me go check again. You guys should spread out to the other doors and try to get in." I suggested and walked to the training field. I jumped over a fence I had spotted during training and saw all the people that were kidnapped by Loki.

Some of them were being trained to be archers while others with swords. I sneaked in the arena and opened one door. Volstagg was there and I whispered "Go bring the others. I'll wait here but hurry." He nodded and left quickly.

I stood in the shadow and looked at all the men. Men wrestling and fencing, some lifting weights while others were practicing boxing. I tried to spot Matthew but failed. I heard a knock in the door and I opened it.

"Guys. I can't find Loki. He's not even here. Just the people in here and only like three guards are keeping an eye on them." I said.

"Ok. You'll go with Hogun and Sif and search around the palace. If you find him, please bring him to me." Thor said and we did as indicated.

Sif and Hogun split up and I went with Sif. We searched in the stables and on the west part of the palace. Sif I decided to split again and meet by the main entrance. She searched in the gardens while I searched inside.

No one in the kitchen, in the living room, dining room, nor in the throne room. I skipped the dungeon and searched in all the halls. The hall with the bedrooms was last and I had already given up. Loki just wasn't anywhere.

I peaked in every room, even Loki's but it was empty. I went to Thor's and nothing. I later heard someone talking down the end of the hall, close to Odin's and Frigga's room. I slowly walked towards the voice and noticed it came from Frigga's room.

"Mother, I truly miss you. I need you more than ever." Loki's voice was heard from the semi-opened door. I stood against the other closed door and saw Loki. He was sitting in Frigga's bed and looked up to a painting of her.

"Oh Frigga! I truly want you to be here in these moments. Mother, I'm terrified. Thanos has found me and Angela is now in danger too. I know I did wrong to keep her here but I need a spy. I also admit that kidnapping all those Midgardians was wrong, but you know I only did it because I need an army that would help me defeat Thanos." Loki let a sigh out and continued.

"I need one of your comforting hugs Frigga. I really do. I have no idea on how I'm going to keep this image of me not caring, when I'm truly worried and scared and frustrated. Mother, I truly hope you're listening to me from up there." He looked up and I stood there looking at him with watery eyes.

"Angela! There you are!" Thor shouted and I turned shocked. "Angela!"

I took a few steps away from the door and turned to see Thor coming my way. "I- I'm here." I stuttered.

"What were you doing standing there?" Thor asked. I couldn't really reply back, he had came out of nowhere and I wasn't prepared for that.

Loki's POV:

I heard Thor shout Angela's name and his voice sounded like if he was coming this way. I quickly stood up and wiped my tears away. I turned to see if Thor actually was coming this way, when I noticed Angela's silhouette and her stuttering was right outside of the room.

I opened the door and noticed she was standing a few steps from the doors while Thor came to a stop.

"You found Loki." Thor said to Angela then he turned and faced me. "Brother you need to explain all those men in the coliseum. What's all this madness for?"

"I don't have to explain anything to you Thor." I said then turned to Angela. "And you. What were you doing standing in the door?!" I shouted furiously and pushed her off against the wall. Anger rose quickly to my head as I didn't get an answer fast.

"Loki! Are you mad?! Why did you do that to her?" Thor asked but I ignored him. "Brother! I asked a question!" His voice just annoyed me more and that's when I lost it.

"You know it's inappropriate to be spying on people when they want or need some privacy!?" I shouted down at her.

"Look who's talking?! Spying, really? Don't make me laugh Loki. You shouldn't be even saying it's 'inappropriate'." Angela said. I frowned and my face felt red from all the anger. My hand went up in the air and in less than a second, I had slapped her.

"Don't use that tone on me?!" I kept shouting. Her hand was in her cheek and her hair all over her face. "Get up you mewling quim!" I forcefully get her up and say "You have to respect me! Do you understand?!"

"Loki! Leave her alone!" Thor said and took her away from my grasp. "What is wrong with you brother?! Seriously!" He turned and I saw Angela crying.

I gave her a glare and she only turned and went to her chamber crying. "Look what you've done! We need to speak in private Loki. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from you!"

"You saw she was spying on me. And don't say you didn't see that because she even stuttered to give you an explanation." I said and pushed him away from my way. I walked straight to the stables, and once inside, I kicked and threw all the hay and empty sacks.  Letting all my anger out in the way I knew how to calm down.

Thor's POV:

I walked to Angela's chamber and knocked. "Angela? May I come in, please?" No answer. "Angela please." I heard nothing again. I placed my ear in the door and heard small cries. I grabbed and turned the knob to get in. She was curled up in her bed and hugged a pillow.

"Not now Thor." She said in between sobs. I close the door behind me and walk slowly to her side. I sit on the bed and she sat up. "Really Thor. I'm okay."

"You're not. I know. Loki can be a bit... out of his mind, but he will come to soon." I say to try and calm her down.

"Buf he didn't have to throw me and slap me like that. I heard a voice coming from down the hall and saw Loki. That's when you came in and he did what he did." She told me crying again. I frowned in disappointment towards my brother and I decide to hug her.

"There, there. Look, Angela. Loki can be mean and unbearable,  but he will apologize... in his own way, but he will. I know so." I say rubbing her back.

"But he..."

"No. I know so because I know him. He is my brother... adopted and all, but he is still my brother no matter what. You'll see." She hugged me tighter and I did the same. "Don't worry."

We stayed like that for a bit, just until she calmed down. She did and laid down to rest. I laid with her too and embrace her. I knew she wanted company so I stayed with her until we both fell asleep.

------------------------------
Hello Loki lovers! Lol. So I decided to update today too. Just cuz its Friday and I felt like updating for yall. I really enjoyed and hated this chapter.. yeah all at once. Well I hope yall like it tho! VOTE, COMMENT, AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOH LOKI! but... THOR! isn't he a SWEETHEART! ♥

Oh! And I might update tomorrow too but, well see. I hope im not too tired from work. And if I don't, then it'll be for the next day. It'll be posted during (my) night time since its going to be quite long ^.^ hehe!