Chapter 18: Hanging Out

*Next morning*
Jane's POV:

I suddenly woke up. I sat up and noticed Angela and Sif were still asleep. I reached to the nightstand and saw it was 8 am in my watch. I got up slowly and washed up. I left the room and went to the kitchen.

I heard someone in the living room so I tiptoed quickly. No one was there, so I passed through the living room. I noticed then, that someone had slept in the couch. I peaked in a little and noticed it was Loki.

"That's strange. Wasn't he supposed to be sharing a room with Volstagg?" I whispered to myself. I shrugged and went to prepare myself a coffee.

After a while, I went back to our bedroom and the girls were still asleep. I walked to the bed and decided to wake Angela up.

"Angela. Hey, wake up." I whispered to her. She groaned a bit and said "It's too early."

"Yeah, it's 8:30 now. Come on. I'm the only one up and Loki is sleeping in the living room. It's awkward for me to stay there with him sleeping." I said and kept shaking Angela.

"Ugh! Fine." She took the blanket off from her and got up. "You smell like coffee. Did you already eat?"

"No, I just need my coffee to wake up a bit. Why?"

"No just cuz. Hey! Let's make them breakfast. Will you help me?" Angela said as she stretched.

"Sure! Oh, sorry." I said as I covered my mouth so I wouldn't wake Sif up.

Angela laughed and went in the bathroom. I did the bed and changed to more casual clothes. Angela did the same and we headed to the kitchen.

Loki's POV:

I heard pans crashing and water. I could smell bacon, sausage and something sweet. I felt my stomach growl so I opened my eyes. I sat up and noticed Angela and Jane cooking.

"You two cook?" I asked with my groggy voice. I stretched and stood up.

"Um, yeah. We don't have servants like you do." Jane answered. I rolled my eyes and left.

I got to my shared chamber with Volstagg and changed for breakfast. I had no idea on what Thor wanted to do today so I just decided to put on training clothes. When I got out from the bathroom, Volstagg wasn't there. The bed was done and the room was clean.

I headed out and sat in the counter. Everyone was now awake and eating up the breakfast. I, on the other hand, just sat there and watched how everyone ate everything up.

"So you came here to watch or to actually eat?" I turned around and saw Angela in the kitchen.

"I do have to eat but certain folks are eating mostly... everything." I said. She laughed and took a plate out from the stove.

"Here. I knew you were going to say something like that. We know who eats what by now. And I saved some for later." Angela said and left the plate of food in front of me. Jane brings a pitcher of juice and a glass and leaves it by my side.

"So, Thor? What are we going to do today?" Frandal asked.

"I was thinking of going hiking but the day looks like if it's going to be hot." Thor said.

"What if we go for a splash?" Sif asked.

"A splash? What's that?" Jane asked.

"Go for a swim over at the lake." Thor explained. I shook my head and turned around and ate my food. I looked up and noticed Angela eating her food standing up.

"You know, there's a couch and an extra chair to sit and enjoy the food." I said as I took a bite of my bacon.

"Yea, I know. I'm fine here tho. I still have to do the dishes." She said.