Chapter 34: A Miserable Life

*3 months later*
Loki's POV:

I've been non-stop thinking in Angela. I'm always asking myself if she's doing alright or not. If she's happy or sad. What she's doing or if she has forgotten about me. It's been long that I haven't known anything about her.

I let my anger out at Odin. Which talking of him, Thor has me and everyone in Asgard looking for him. I do as he says and calm him down so he can think clearly but I never say I know where he is.

I've been practicing my tricks and learning new ones to keep myself occupied. Teleporting to new places in the universe was fun as I learned new things about different cultures and kept my mind occupied. I had been working on a trick, more like an illusion, for months now. And I wanted to try it tonight.

Earlier today, I sat tiredly on the throne after a whole day without stopping for a break. Thor just looked at me as I rubbed my forehead with my index finger and thumb.

"I'm sorry brother,  but I must find Father." Thor said, patting my back. I look up at him but don't say anything. "You've been a great help lately but I don't wish to be king yet."

"I don't want it either and I understand you Thor." I said and smiled tiredly.

"Loki, you should go get some sleep. I've kept you up with my madness to find Odin. And I also know that you can't sleep because you keep on thinking on..."

"Yes Thor." I interrupted him. "It's been quite some days now."

He sighs and then speaks "Go. I know it's early but get some rest. Tomorrow will be another day." I turned and smirked. I stood up and walked to my chamber.

I was sitting in one of my reading chairs in my chamber, with a spell book in hand. I looked out my window and closed the book. I sat there for a couple of minutes, then I went to my secret hide out.

In the room I had the greatest night ever, I fixed my outfit, even though I knew it didn't matter. I stretched my arms to my sides and extended my palms. My mind was cleared, focused on one thing only, and wrapped myself in my own green orb. I closed my eyes and teleported to the site in mind.

Once I opened my eyes, I looked down and my outfit changed completely. I walked slowly through the dark hall I stood in and out to where all the lights shined brighter than the night sky.

People passed through me, minding their own business, some in their strange electronic flat cubes, while others walked in pairs. The lights on the huge screens moved and made me look up at them once in a while. The ships on wheels moved slowly while others went by fast and honked.

I took a deep breath in to calm my nerves out. Yes, I was nervous, but it was because I still had no idea on what to do once I have her in front of me. Midgard. Angela. Back in New York City.

I took a left and ahead I could see Stark's tower. 'Oh the memories!'  I smirked as I saw how there were tall poles with latters to the sides. It reached almost to the top of the building. The letters of it shined a bright blue color just like I remembered they did. They seemed a bit different but they said the same thing.

I passed it and kept walking straight. My mind on one target, more like a code for the target. I was so focused on it, that I didn't realized I was now facing the building I wanted to get to. I was in front of it, looking up at the fourth floor.

The window I looked for was there. I knew it was it due to the small terrace in front of it. It was opened as I could see a white curtain fly out a bit due to the wind blowing in a directions. I took of my jacket and placed it on my shoulders as I prepared to climb up.