Chapter 38: Back In Asgard

Frigga's POV:

All Thor and Angela had told to me was taking some time for me to process. From Thor saying Odin is nowhere to be found to Angela changing Loki's life by... falling for him, were just not in my plans for this evening.

"Thor, Angela is right, we must go to Asgard more than ever now." I said, trying to get a now worried Thor, to pay attention to me.

"I know but I don't think Heimdall would take me with both of you. And I mostly don't even want to imagine how Loki will react towards me as soon as he notices Angela." Thor said and I got closer to him.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." I said and turn to see Angela. I noticed she really didn't want to even see me but I don't blame her. She has all the right to be mad and confused towards me, and I totally understand it.

"Let's go to a clear place for you to call Heimdall and go back." Angela said and we all exited my apartment. "Um, but where's the nearest place by?" She asks and both of them turn to see me.

"I've got a place. Follow me." I said and I lead them towards a small abandoned park in the back of the building I lived in. "Here we are. No one really even knows about this place, so it will work."

Thor shrugged and said "But I need you two to be a bit far away from me so Heimdall won't notice you."

I nod and Angela does too. We both turn around and hide behind a bush. She kneeled and looked through the bush's leaves. "Um, Angela?" I said to get her attention. She turned but didn't say anything.

"Once you see the light beam come down, we start to run towards it okay?" I say and she only nods and turns back. I sigh and turn to see the now rainbow colors comw down. I instinctly grabbed Angela from her wrists and dragged her towards it. We jumped in the light and got taken to Asgard.

Once we land on the Bifrost, I feel Angela pull away from me and shout "Don't touch me!" I sigh and then hear Heimdall huff.

I turn around and he speaks "Thor, you just committed. .."

"Yeah I know. But what could I do?" Thor said and turns to look at me. I clear my hair from my face and smile up to him.

"M-my queen? But how's this possible? Everyone was there for your ceremony." Heimdall asked.

"I'm sorry, but the questions will be answered later. But now, we must get to the palace." I said and smiled at Heimdall.

"We'll going to have to tell the people and after that, Loki and I will return the throne to you mother." Thor said and turned to face Angela. "Come on. Let's surprise someone at the palace." I sigh and start my walk towards my home.

Loki's POV:

"Guard!" I shout as I see the Bifrost glow.

"Yes my king?"

"Go and see if that's Thor. He's not supposed to be here until tomorrow." I say. The guard nodding and leaving immediately.  I was just outside by the garden,  taking some fresh air as I had seen Odin a couple of minutes ago.

I quickly go inside and head straight to the throne room. "Loki! Why the rush?" I turn my heel and see Volstagg drinking a cup of wine.

"I need to do something." I say and keep on walking, trying to not continue the conversation.

"Being king isn't fun huh? Well I told you." Volstagg said. I stop and turn around.

"Is that all you have to say? Because I have better things to do than listen to your speeches." I respond. He holds his hand back, showing defeat.