Chapter 26 - Runaway prince

Troy's POV

I cursed under my breath as I couldn't see Liam's car anymore. I had been searching for his car for almost an hour. I decided to drive straight while checking the cars in front of me.

Damn it!

I breathed deeply in annoyance as I couldn't find his car. I pulled my car over and rubbed my chin, thinking.

Where did he disappear?! Maybe, it is our hotel where he is going to. It is one of three hotels near here. And Liam often used our hotel.

I sighed and started the car again. I was grabbing the steering wheel tightly while driving faster. I gritted my teeth as I thought that they were alone in that damn hotel room.

As soon as I parked my car in front of the hotel, I rushed inside.

"Which room did Liam book?" I asked the receptionist as soon as I approached her.

"Mr. Anderson, I can't give this information to you." She replied nervously.

I frowned, closing my eyes. Yes, having professional employees was good, but not in my case.

"Tell the room number now! I order you as your boss!" I stated in an authoritative tone, looking into her eyes.

She bit her lower lip anxiously and nodded. As soon as she gave me the room number which Liam had booked, I rushed towards the elevator.

I knocked on the door furiously while gritting my teeth.

Open this fucking door now, Liam!

A few minutes later, the door opened. I clenched my fist as I saw Liam, just a towel around his waist. Meanwhile, he was looking at me, confused.

"Where is she?" I asked in frustration as I pushed him back and walked into the room.

"Troy! What are you doing?!" Liam shouted, puzzled, rushing behind me.

The girl in the bed screamed in panic and wrapped the cover around her tightly. I looked at her in surprise. It wasn't Rose, but the only reason for my surprise wasn't it. She was holding the cover tightly as her cheeks turned crimson red.

"Mr. Anderson..." She mumbled, embarrassed.

"I am sorry." I muttered as I turned around quickly.

"What the fuck, Troy?!" Liam snapped furiously and clenched his fist. "What is going on between you two?" He added in frustration, clenching his fist as he traveled his gaze from me to the girl.

"Of course nothing." The girl replied instantly while I noticed anger in her voice.

"I am sorry. It is a misunderstanding. I thought she was someone else." I explained, giving him an apologetic look. "I am leaving." I added and left quickly.

"We will talk about it later." Liam shouted behind me angrily and slammed the door.

***

I was examining my paperwork when Liam barged in, slamming the door behind him angrily.

"What the fuck did get into you that you barged in my suite?!" He snarled in frustration.

I sighed, placing the paperwork down on the desk, and entwined my hands. "It is a misunderstanding. I apologize." I gave him a sincere look.

"What?! You can't get rid of me with just misunderstanding shit!" Liam stated furiously.

"I can't tell. I am sorry." I said, giving him an apologetic look. "Umm... By the way, does my mother know about you...and...her?" I asked.