Chapter 41 - Only one

Troy's POV

She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back as I circled my arms around her waist, pressing her against my body, and deepened the kiss. I was burning for her. I needed her so badly.

"I love you. I love you." I confessed, breathing heavily as I leaned my forehead against her forehead.

"I love you too, Troy." She said, resting her hand on the back of my neck, and kissed me with ardor.

I cupped her cheek as I shoved my tongue inside her mouth, kissing her feverishly, and leaned her against the wall, pressing my body against her delicate body. I traveled my hand down and squeezed her butt, pressing my bulge against her stomach, showing my desire for her. She moaned, gripping my hair, and arched her back in anticipation. I traveled my lips from her lips to her neck, kissing, biting it.

"I want you so badly." I admitted as I squeezed her breast over her dress and removed the strap of her dress, kissing her shoulder.

"Then take me." She said, breathing heavily as she unbuttoned two buttons of my dress shirt and slid her hand under my shirt.

Without waiting for a second, I smashed my lips against her swollen red lips and slipped my hand under her dress, stroking her thigh. She ran her hands through my hair while kissing me with the same urgency. She gasped as I shoved my two fingers into her after pushing her panties to the side.

"You are wet for me." I whispered in her ear seductively and pulled her earlobe between my teeth.

"Troy." She moaned and moved her hands towards my belt. I grinned and kissed her neck while my fingers were teasing her faster. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

I grabbed her panties and pulled it roughly, tearing it apart as I kissed her eagerly.

She pulled my pants and boxers down impatiently. I grinned in amusement, watching my beautiful temptress.

I lifted Rose up, placing my hands on her thighs while kissing her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing herself against my bulge. I groaned and bit her lower lip. As I couldn't wait anymore, I grabbed my hard length and placed it at her entrance.

When I wanted to penetrate her, she placed her hands on my chest and pushed me back slightly. "Condom."

"It is in the bedroom. I don't want to wake up Alec. I will explode if I don't bury myself into you, baby." I stated, desperate while holding her in my arms. "I have been waiting for it for so long. Save me from my torture. I need you, please." I gave her a begging look and placed soft kisses on her neck. "I will pull out if you want." I suggested and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. She nodded, caressing my neck.

I breathed deeply in relief and penetrated her without waiting for a second. She moaned, gripping my hair, and arched her back in sensation. I groaned and smashed my lips against her lips as I started moving faster and harder.

Oh my goodness! How much I missed her!

She gripped my shoulders, leaning her head back, and closed her eyes as her walls tightened around my throbbing length. She was so close. As I hit her soft spot, she came, screaming my name out of her alluring mouth, trembling.

After a few thrusts, I pulled my member out of her and spilled my seeds to the floor under her gaze while my arm was wrapped around Rose's waist tightly. Then I leaned my forehead against her forehead, trying to catch my breath, and placed a soft kiss on her lips as I set her on her foot carefully. She grabbed my arms, steadying herself because her legs were weak. I grinned sheepishly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.