Chapter 6 - Gentleman

Five years ago

Rose's POV

Flashback

"Hello, I am Paris, and this is my cousin, Hector." The brown-haired guy said, grinning.

I looked at him, puzzled and raised my eyebrow. "What? Just Achilles is absent then." I commented and chuckled in amusement.

He grinned, looking at me as he said with a serious expression, shrugging his shoulders, and flashed a wicked smile. "Yes, we don't like him so much."

I couldn't hold myself and smiled, amused.

"Our parents were "Troy" fans, so when we were born, they named us after them." Paris added with a serious expression.

"Nice to meet you, Paris, Hector. I am Rose." I gave him my nickname which I used at university. In my family, just my mother and sister called me Rose.

"Such a suitable name for a beautiful girl like you." He said suavely and planted a soft kiss on my knuckles.

Woah! Someone is a professional I guess.

Then the blond guy greeted me, placing a tender kiss on my knuckles.

Let's see which one will help me with my plan. However, I have some guesses.

After talking for a while, someone called Paris and he left urgently.

The End.

****

I sighed, ruffling my hair while holding the cover around my body without reason considering I was alone in the suite. Maybe, I was ashamed of myself.

Oh shit! I exclaimed with my inner voice as I remembered that I vomited on Hector's shirt.

Very well, Rose! Before you lied to him about your university and family, then you vomited on him.

Fortunately, my father was so conservative and private. So he kept us away from the media. Because of it, Hector didn't know who I was.

But why do I feel guilty? Yes, I lied to him and vomited on his shirt, but he had sex with me and snuck out without saying a goodbye or something else. So we are even.

I shook my head, smirking.

You are really naive, Rose. How you thought, he was different. His caring and affectionate attitude was just a facade to get you into his bed, but he shouldn't try that much. If he told me in the beginning, I would tell him that I had already decided to have sex with him since my eyes laid on him.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, catching me off guard. I looked at Hector, surprised as he walked out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist.

He didn't leave.

I couldn't hold myself and smiled at him. He gave me his dazzling smile while drying his hair with a towel.

"Good morning." He said cheerfully as he approached me.

"Good morning." I beamed at him while staring at his bare chest without managing to take my eyes off it.

He leaned towards me and placed a soft kiss on my lips, stroking my cheek. I closed my eyes, breathing in his mind-blowing scent, his own scent mixed with his woody body shower gel.

"How do you feel? Are you sore?" He asked, concerned as he sat down beside me on the bed and stroked my hair affectionately.

"I am fine." I replied, giving him a shy smile, and bit my lower lip while his affectionate attitude made me happy. He nodded and smiled at me warmly.

"Umm... I need to take a shower." I mumbled nervously.

Ugh! What is going on with me? I was never a shy girl, but with him I felt different. Especially, under his gaze.

He nodded and stood up. "How about breakfast? I will order something to the suite while you take a shower." He suggested, giving me a boyish smile.

"Sure." I nodded happily.

He grinned and grabbed the phone as I got up, wrapping the towel around me tightly, and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I put on new dark blue jeans and a white blouse which Hector bought for me because my dress was dirty. I didn't understand when he managed to buy them; he was really thoughtful and caring. Then I joined him for breakfast.

"Thank you for not throwing me out of your suite after I threw up on your shirt." I said and gave him an embarrassed smile before taking a sip from my coffee.

"I should admit for a second I thought about it." He grinned and winked at me. I smiled in amusement. "But I am glad I changed my mind. It was worth it." He added in a provocative tone.

I felt my cheeks turned crimson red. I averted my gaze, biting my lower lip, and sipped my coffee while I felt his gaze on me.

"Thank you and sorry for giving you trouble. Last night is a little blurry for me. But I hope I didn't do anything stupid." I admitted and gave him an embarrassed smile.

He raised his eyebrow in surprise and placed his knife and fork on the table as he looked at me. "Don't worry. You didn't do anything I didn't like." He gave me a wicked grin.

I looked at him, confused and nodded, unconvinced because something in his gaze told me I didn't remember something important. But I was so sure that I couldn't remember it now as much as I tried because my head was pounding. So I continued enjoying my breakfast, letting this part wait.

He took a sip from his coffee and cleared his throat as he entwined his hands nervously. "I really like you, Rose." He admitted honestly, looking into my eyes.

"Oh." I mumbled, surprised and stared at him without saying anything.

"And I want to get to know you better. If you want to, too." He gave me a hopeful look.

I smiled and nodded. "I would like it too, Hector." I confessed. He smiled happily.

Yes, I went to his hotel with him mostly, because I was angry at my father. But his caring attitude towards me and how he treated me made me want to know him better. So I accepted his offer gladly. Moreover, he has something that makes me feel secure and serene.

OK, Rose. Give him a chance, but don't get carried away so much. Know him better. Then if he doesn't earn your trust, you will disappear.

I was going to Rome in a week. So spending this time in a charming company wasn't a bad idea. Then we would see what would happen between us next.

After breakfast, I grabbed my clutch and approached him.

"Bye." I gave a bright smile and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Your number?" He asked, grabbing my hand and entwined them as I pulled away slightly. Then he extended his phone towards me. I smiled as I grabbed the phone and saved my contact.

"Done." I smiled and gave him back his phone. "See you later."

"See you soon." He said, looking into my eyes, and brushed his lips against mine.