Chapter 2 - The ploy

Flashback

Troy's POV

After hanging out together for a while, we decided to go to the nightclub. However, I didn't know how Romeo managed to convince his father about it, because he banned Romeo from going to the nightclubs.

I took a sip from my drink and asked in curiosity. "How did you manage to convince your father to lift the ban?"

"Using you." He replied nonchalantly and took a sip from his drink. "Dad knows how serious you are. Especially with rules. He told me he would let me go this time because he knows you will look after me. And of course, after making me slightly beg." He informed me in annoyance and rolled his eyes. "Sometimes, I want to run away, but he will not let me go." He added, gesturing to his bodyguard, and sighed dramatically, shaking his head.

I grinned in amusement and commented. "But you deserved this punishment. He is just worried about your future."

"Yeah. Yeah. But it was a misunderstanding and that bitch..." He frowned, clenching his fist. "Whatever! I don't want to talk about it anymore. So did you think about my request? Will you let me talk to Sienna? I missed her so much, and you know there is your fault in it as well. So you owe me it." He stated and gave me a knowing look.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead while thinking. "Romeo, you know that my father... He has a strict order that no one gives you Sienna's new number or your new number to Sienna." I reminded, giving him an apologetic look.

"Please, Troy. You are my best friend. Do me a favor?" He pleaded, giving me a begging look.

I sighed and nodded. "Alright. But you will just send her messages from my phone, and you will not get her phone number. I will give you fifteen minutes. You will text her while my phone is on the table. So I will see that you don't try to get her number nor send her your number. Otherwise, my father will kill me." I stated firmly.

He frowned, annoyed and mumbled grumpily. "Fine."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Sienna informing her that Romeo asked me to let him contact her, and I accepted, letting him text her on my phone. However, I asked Sienna to promise me that she wouldn't send him her number nor get his new number. After she had promised, I gave Romeo my phone. He grabbed it, excited and started messaging Sienna.

I was sipping my drink while checking Romeo that he didn't break his promise. As I finished my drink, I lifted my head and ordered some drinks for myself. Suddenly, I noticed the same girl who I saw earlier. She was dancing, swaying her hips while holding a glass of drink in her hand. She looked stunning in her red mini dress.

Suddenly, a man approached her while dancing. She smiled at him as they started dancing together. I gritted my teeth and took a sip from my whiskey, averting my gaze.

"Ok, it is enough. Your time ended." I declared, giving Romeo an apologetic look as I checked his bodyguard if he understood or not.

"Fine." He scowled, giving me back my phone, and sipped his whiskey. "Always do everything by the book. You need to chill down, dude. You are too serious. Your parents should call you Hector, not Troy. It is more suitable for you." He teased me, smirking. "Yes, I will call you Hector from now on." He added and smiled mischievously.

I rolled my eyes and commented, giving him a playful grin. "Then you should be Paris, but your name is suitable for a lover boy as well."

"Yeah, thanks to your father; Sienna and I look like Romeo and Juliet. And your father is Tybalt." He said, annoyed and rolled his eyes. "If he challenges me to a duel, I wouldn't be surprised. He hates me. Look, I do everything to reach for my Juliet, but the cruel Tybalt doesn't let us be together." He added sadly.

I chuckled and reminded him.  "I cannot say about now, but Dad liked you before you had your eye on my sister." He rolled his eyes and shook his head, sighing sadly.

I took a sip from my whiskey and looked at the black-haired angel again. Fortunately, she was alone drinking at the bar counter. However, she looked sad now.

"Troy, where are you loo.... Oh..." Romeo said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Nowhere." I lied, looking at my half-empty glass, and drank all of my left whiskey in a sip, ignoring Romeo's wide grin.

"I think I found you the hurricane you needed." Romeo stated arrogantly and gave me a devilish smirk. I raised my eyebrow, giving him a questioning look. "I dare you to relax and let yourself go tonight. You will forget this serious Troy for tonight." I rolled my eyes. "I will help you with it. I owe you after all for letting me talk to Sienna. I will give you an opportunity to have your first one night stand." He added smugly and winked at me, full of mischief in the depth of his eyes. I gave him a puzzled look.

As much as I know him, this expression on his face is screaming trouble. Now I am getting scared.

"Follow me." He demanded arrogantly as he stood up and went towards the black-haired girl who I had looked at.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed under my breath and rushed after him.

As much as I tried to stop him, I was late. He had already approached the girl. I cursed under my breath and walked towards them, sighing.

"Hello, I am Paris, and this is my cousin, Hector." Romeo told the girl, grinning.

I closed my eyes and cursed at him with my inner voice. When I opened my eyes, the black-haired angel was looking at us, puzzled. I gave her a nervous smile.

She raised her eyebrow and said. "What? Just Achilles is absent then." She chuckled in amusement.

The devil bastard grinned, looking at her. "Yes, we don't like him so much." He said with a serious expression, shrugging his shoulders, and flashed a wicked smile.

I will kill you, Romeo. I swear I will kill you. Or should I give you to my father's hands? It will be more painful.

While I was planning in my head how to kill this bastard called my best friend, the girl grinned.

"Our parents were "Troy" movie fans, so when we were born, they named us after them." Romeo lied with a serious expression.

Professional liar!

What was I thinking when I became friends with him?! If Romeo is your best friend, you don't need enemies.

I will show you a movie with my bare hands as soon as we are alone. Trillers. And the victim in the movie will be you. I swear!

"Nice to meet you, Paris, Hector. I am Rose."

"Such a suitable name for a beautiful girl like you." Romeo said suavely and planted a soft kiss on her knuckles. I rolled my eyes.

One day you will fall into my hands, then I will get my revenge.

Then I greeted Rose, placing a tender kiss on her knuckles. She had a soft hand which I didn't want to release. She gave me a warm smile, warming my heart.

After talking for a while, Romeo pretended that someone called him and told us he had to leave urgently.

This bastard was an expert liar. I am intrigued by how many lies he told my sister too.

After saying goodbye to Rose, he approached me and leaned towards my ear. "Good luck, dude! I want the details tomorrow." He whispered in my ear, tapping on my shoulder, and gave me a devilish smirk as he pulled back. I mounted bastard, giving him a death glare. He grinned and left, leaving me alone with Rose.