Chapter 16 - Wish come true?

Troy's POV

"I brought your teddy bear. You forgot it in the penthouse." I informed, smiling, and extended it towards him, still trying to pull myself together.

He grinned happily as he grabbed the toy and hugged it tightly. "Thank you, Troy. I missed Teddy. I thought I lost him." He said and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, smiling. "It is good you are here. Mommy is back. I want you to meet her." He added, giving me a cheeky grin.

"Oh... Fine. I would like to meet your Mommy. Look, there was no reason to be sad, buddy. Mommy came back." I commented softly and tapped on his nose playfully.

"Yes, you were right." He grinned, nodding. "Wait for us in the garden, I will call Mommy." He said, holding my hand, and dragged me towards the garden excitedly. I smiled and followed him. Then he ran to the mansion to call his mother.

I placed my hand into my pocket while pacing back and forth, lost in my thoughts.

Pull yourself together, Troy! Will you fall apart every time when anything reminds you about her? You are engaged. You should forget her. Vanish her from your mind...your heart.

I sighed, closing my eyes and ran my hand through my hair. When I opened my eyes, my jaw dropped in shock.

"I am going crazy!" I mumbled to myself, shaking my head. "Rose..." I looked at her in shock, my eyes wide.

A few weeks ago

Rome, Italy

Rose's POV

"Ms. Allen, Mrs. Ricci asked you to see her in her office as soon as you come." My boss' secretary informed me as I was about to go to my office.

"Fine." I nodded and went to my boss' office.

I worked at one of the famous fashion companies in Italy as a fashion designer. Working in this company was my dream when I studied at university.

I knocked on the door and walked into the office as I heard Mrs. Ricci's voice coming inside.

"Oh, good afternoon, Rose." She greeted me as I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Sit down, please. I have some exciting news for you." She informed me cheerfully. I nodded and sat down on a vacant seat beside her desk.

"What about? About Paris Fashion Week?" I asked in curiosity.

"No. It is about our New York branch." She replied, smiling as she extended a file towards me. "We are planning to open it this week. There is all the information you will need. I want you to head the branch." She added firmly.

"What?" I mumbled as I took the file. I gulped and ran my hand through my hair nervously. "Umm... Maybe it will be better if Eduardo leads the branch." I commented.

"No, I cannot trust anyone else; you know how important it is for our fashion house." She refused confidently.

"But I can't leave Italy before Paris Fashion Week." I reminded hopefully.

"Don't worry about it. Everything is ready for the show. Ann will handle it. If there is any problem, you will come back for a few days." She stated firmly. "Now, go and get ready. You will leave tomorrow. The tickets are booked." She added.

"Fine." I mumbled and sighed.

"Perfect. You may leave early today; you need to get ready. Have a good flight!" She said, giving me a warm smile. I nodded and left the office.

Fuck! What am I going to do now?

I ruffled my hair anxiously, biting my lower lip. I didn't want to go back to New York. I was so sure it would be a disaster. My father, the paparazzi and....Hector. If they found out about my son, everything would get complicated.