Chapter 4- Temptation

Flashback

Troy's POV

"Rose!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her wrists and pulled back. "You are drunk. You don't know what you are doing. I will not take advantage of your state." I said firmly and grabbed the towel.

She smiled gently, looking into my eyes. "You are such a good man, Hector." She commented tenderly.

I forced a smile as I felt guilty because of lying to her about myself.

I wrapped the towel around her. Then I grabbed another towel and turned around. I took off my wet boxer and wrapped the towel around my waist quickly while Rose was brushing her teeth.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, holding her firmly against me, and helped her to walk to the bedroom.

"I will bring you some clean clothes." I said and went to the closet. I grabbed a white shirt and sweatpants and walked towards her.

"Thank you." Rose said as I extended the clothes towards her. She grabbed the clothes and placed them on the bed, staring at my bare chest.

"You can put them on here. I will go to the living room and get dressed there." I informed warmly.

She instantly grabbed my arm, stopping me when I wanted to leave. "No, don't go." She said and smashed her lips against mine, catching me off guard.

Fuck!

Her lips were intoxicating. It was a real torture. I was holding myself hard. I wanted her so badly.

Suddenly, she pulled back, giving me a wicked grin, and pushed me back onto the bed, biting her soft red lip which I tasted a few seconds ago. I gulped, holding myself hard while supporting myself with my elbows, lying on the bed.

My eyes widened as she opened her towel and let it slide down her flawless body. My jaw dropped because of the tempting view in front of me. Now the temperature in the room was getting too high. And I was fucking in trouble. I gulped without managing to take my eyes off her while she gave me a seductive grin.

"Rose..." I mumbled barely, still staring at her.

She approached me in torturing slowness and knelt down on her knees between my legs, giving me a provocative look.

No, don't do what I am thinking. If you do it, I will lose all my self-control.

"You are drunk, Rose." I reminded in desperation.

"You too, and I am not that drunk." She stated, giving me a charming smile.

"Yes, but not as much as you." I commented quickly while she was moving her hands up and down on my thighs over the towel.

"Don't you find me attractive?" She asked as I noticed sadness in her eyes.

"No, you are so beautiful. It is just.... You are drunk. It is wrong." I explained.

"It doesn't matter. I want you. If you feel better, think I will take advantage of you, not you." She declared and opened my towel. Her expression instantly changed as she saw my manhood and her cheeks blushed. I noticed nervousness in her eyes as well.

She cleared her throat as she put a seductive smile on her face and confessed. "Bigger than I thought."

"No, Rose!" I exclaimed as she grabbed my member. "Fuck!" I groaned as she took it into her mouth. And at this moment, I lost all my self-control.

I closed my eyes, leaning back while her beautiful mouth was playing its magic on me. It felt freaking perfect. I grabbed her hair as Rose increased her pace, my eyes closed.

As I felt I was close, I grabbed Rose by her arms and pulled her towards me quickly. I crashed my lips against her, kissing her fiercely, and trapped this little temptress under me.

She moaned as I bit her nipple slightly while my hands were exploring her soft skin. I moved my lips down her body while placing kisses. She arched her back in sensation.

As I placed a soft kiss between her legs, she moaned loudly, gripping my hair tightly.

I was torturing her with my tongue and fingers while she was moaning louder and louder and begging me to take her. A few seconds later, she came, closing her eyes shut.

I sat up on the bed, smiling self-satisfied and looked at my black-haired angel.

"Shit!" I cursed, running my hand through my hair as I remembered that I didn't have any condoms with me. I broke up with my girlfriend six months ago, and I didn't do one night stands. So I didn't buy new ones because I didn't think I would need them here, but now I regretted it.

"What happened?" Rose asked as she leaned on her elbows.

"I don't have condoms." I replied and sighed, frustrated.

She gave me a warm smile as she placed her hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her, and said softly. "Don't worry. It is fine." Without waiting for me to say anything, she brushed her lips against mine.

I hovered over her, pushing her back while kissing her greedily as I got relieved. Fortunately, she was on pills or maybe, she was in her safe days. Otherwise, I couldn't think how many cold showers I would need to take?!

I spread her legs apart and positioned myself between her legs as I couldn't hold myself anymore. I wanted to be inside her so badly.

I leaned towards her and crashed my lips against her lips and slammed into her. She screamed in pain, closing her eyes shut, and squeezed the sheet tightly. I instantly froze. My mind went blank. I stared at her, panicked.

"Shit! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked nervously as soon as I pulled myself together. "Did I hurt you so much?" I asked, concerned.

I didn't know what to do. I felt anxious because it was the first time for me; I never had sex with a virgin. I only had an intimate relationship with my ex, and she wasn't a virgin.

"No, just let me get accustomed to your size." She replied as she tightened her legs around my waist when I wanted to pull out.

I nodded as I stayed still inside her and leaned my forehead against her forehead, wiping her tears off her cheeks with the back of my hand. She smiled at me tenderly and stroked my cheek gently.

"I am sorry, Rose. I am really sorry. I didn't know, and I was caught in the moment." I confessed in guilt, still leaning my forehead against her forehead. "Why didn't you tell me? I thought it wasn't your first time. You were...umm so good...umm...you know...what I mean. It felt so good...perfect." I mumbled as I pulled my head back slightly and looked at her, cupping her cheek. She bit her lower lip without saying anything, her cheeks pink. "If I knew, I would be gentle." I added regretfully.

"Don't feel guilty. You didn't know, and I didn't inform you. And I am fine now." She said softly and gave me a tender smile. "Please, I need you." She added as she pulled me towards herself. I nodded and started moving in and out gently as I brushed my lips against her lips.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.