Chapter 20 - More lies

Troy's POV

"No, your friend behaves well. Just sometimes, he becomes overprotective over me." She grinned, rubbing her bump.

"I will see him when his daughter starts dating." I commented and smirked arrogantly.

"Oh my goodness! He will torture my girl's every boyfriend." She agreed, rolling her eyes playfully. "By the way, today I saw Camila and Alec at the mall. He looks like you more every passing day. He looked so cute while eating cotton candy. You should have seen his face." Sienna said in amusement.

My expression changed instantly. I entwined my hands tightly, lost in my thoughts.

"Troy...Are you okay?" Sienna asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Umm... Yeah." I mumbled, running my hand through my hair.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed. She grabbed it and looked at the screen, smiling.

"Romeo is waiting for me." She informed me as she tapped something on her phone and placed it into her bag. "See you later." She gave me a bright smile as she stood up.

"Take care of yourself and my niece." I said, giving her a tender smile.

****

I was waiting for Rose in my car a little away from their mansion gate. I was tapping my finger onto the steering wheel impatiently without taking my eyes off the gate.

As I saw Rose walking out of the gate alone, I got out of the car and rushed towards her. I grabbed her arm, stopping her from getting into the car.

"Hec.... Troy?" She looked at me in surprise. She cleared her throat and snapped. "What the hell? Let go of me!"

"No. You are coming with me." I stated firmly, looking into her eyes.

"Ms. Allen, is everything alright?" Her driver asked, intervening.

"Yes, Mark. Please wait for me in the car. " She replied without taking her eyes off me, looking furious. The man nodded and got in the car. She sighed, pulling her arm away, and folded her arms over her chest. "I will not come anywhere with you." She refused, giving me a disgusting look.

"No, you will. We have to talk." I said, determined. "Tell your driver to leave because you are coming with me willingly or forcefully." I added, looking into her eyes without managing to control my anger.

"How dare you threaten me!" She snapped, shooting daggers at me.

"Well. I don't threaten you, let's say I just predict the future." I gave her a cocky look. "I will not leave without you."

She frowned and leaned towards the window. "You may leave, Mark." Then she turned towards me and said bitterly. "Let's go. I don't have so much time to spend with you."

I clenched my fist, looking behind her while she was walking towards my car without waiting for me. I breathed deeply and went after her.

I parked my car in front of the company and got out of the car. It was better to talk in my office than outside. When I wanted to rush towards her side to open the door, she got out of the car without waiting for me.

"Why are we here?" She asked dryly, folding her arms over her chest.

"It is better if we talk in my office." I replied, looking in her beautiful eyes.

"Of course. Otherwise, what will you say if someone sees us together?!" She mocked and walked towards the building without letting me say anything.

I frowned, placing my hands on my hips, and followed her as I shook my head in annoyance.