Chapter 9 - Yin yang

Five years ago

Troy's POV

"Another woman?" She raised her eyebrow, giving me a dirty look.

"No. A man. You know him too." I replied mischievously, shaking my head. She grinned as she understood who he was and turned towards the shelf.

"Which size?" She asked, amused.

"What do you think?" I asked smugly.

She chuckled. "Small?" She gave me a teasing smirk.

I raised my eyebrow, giving her a dirty look, and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her towards my chest. I leaned towards her ear and whispered in her ear, pressing my member against her stomach. "Are you forgetful? Should I remind you?"

"Hmm. Maybe you should." She gave me a seductive look, rubbing her chin, pretending to think. I grinned in amusement and kissed her lips.

She cleared her throat as she pulled back and said, giving me a provocative grin. "Large then." I chuckled, nodding.

"Umm...Rose."

"Yes?" She turned towards me and gave me a questioning look.

"I like the name Alec." I winked at her as I grabbed a few boxes of condoms without taking my eyes off her, smiling. Then I walked towards the cashier.

She rushed behind me and held my hand, smiling, and leaned against my arm. I placed a tender kiss on her hair, squeezing her hand.

***

It had been three weeks since Rose and I started dating. I felt so happy with her. She was so cheerful, kind and beautiful inside and outside.

Rose was staying with me in my suite, and we spent almost all of our time together. When she wasn't around me, I missed her terribly. I didn't know what I would do when I went back.

A long-distance relationship would be so difficult for us, but we would overcome every obstacle if we stuck together. And after Rose's graduation, I would never let her leave my side for a second.

I looked forward to introducing her to my family. I was sure that they would like her. However, there was something that made me uncomfortable; I couldn't have told her about my real identity yet. I felt guilty about it, but I decided to tell her tomorrow. I hoped she would forgive me.

We were walking towards the hotel when Rose pulled my hand, stopping me.

"Let's immortalize our days together in London." She said, looking into my eyes happily. I gave her a questioning look. "Come with me." She beamed at me and dragged me with herself.

"Where are we going?" I asked, following her.

"Patience, pretty boy." She winked at me.

"Your surprises will give me a heart attack someday." I grinned, shaking my head, amused.

She stopped in front of the tattoo studio and gave me a bright smile. Then she dragged me inside without letting me say anything.

"Hello. I would like to get a tattoo. On my wrist. Yin yang tattoo." She said as she approached the tattoo artist whose arms were covered in tattoos. Then she turned towards me and added, looking into my eyes, full of love in her eyes. "It is us. You are my yang to my yin."

I smiled happily, squeezing her hand and said, looking into her eyes. "Good idea. Let's get matching tattoos." I suggested, smiling. She nodded happily and kissed my lips.

Rose's POV

I moved my hand along his bare chest slowly while Hector and I were lying on the bed in his suite after the mind-blowing love-making session. He tightened his arm around me and placed a tender kiss on my hair, breathing in my scent. I bit my lower lip as I leaned on my elbow and traveled my hand down and started stroking his shaft, looking into his eyes mischievously. He groaned, closing his eyes. I smiled, self-satisfied while continuing to stroke his member.

"Are you playing with me, little imp?" He asked hoarsely, his dazzling blue eyes dark in desire.

"Me?" I asked and smiled innocently as I squeezed his hard member.

He groaned before shaking his head, smiling in amusement, and smashed his lips against mine, cupping my cheek.

In a flash, he pulled me towards his chest. I straddled him while we were kissing fiercely. He groaned into my mouth as I pressed myself onto his length.

"I want to feel you inside me." I whispered in his ear and placed kisses on his neck and shoulder.

He leaned towards the bedside table while I was still straddling him and pulled a foil out of the drawer.

Hector ripped it with his teeth and slid it onto his shaft as I pulled down slightly while I was staring at him impatiently and bit my lower lip. Then he grabbed my hips and lifted me up slightly. He groaned as I sunk into his throbbing shaft slowly.

"I love you, Rose." He stated hoarsely, cupping my cheek.

"I love you too." I admitted, looking into his eyes, and started moving.

Our moans filled the room while I was moving up and down on him under his intense gaze. I leaned towards him and kissed his lips passionately. He gripped my hips tightly and helped me to increase my pace.

My walls tightened around his shaft, and I came, crying out his name. He thrust into me one more time and came, screaming my name out. I collapsed onto his chest, panting while he was still inside me. He wrapped his arms around me, breathing heavily, and kissed my hair gently.

"This love is the rose that blooms forever." He whispered in my ear poetically while moving his hand up and down my back.

I smiled and lifted my head slightly. "Do I make you a poet?" I teased him and stroked his cheek affectionately.

"You make me the happiest man on Earth." He replied sincerely, looking into my eyes.

I smiled happily and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, my Rose." He said and kissed me.

I rolled over and placed my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around his waist. Meanwhile, Hector was stroking my hair gently. I closed my eyes, feeling happy and blessed. I loved this man so much. He was like a magician who melted all the walls around my heart which I built day by day and penetrated into my heart.

I always wanted to be free without being attached to anyone after several disappointments, but he was different. He was the only one who I wanted to belong to; he was my home. Before him, I didn't let my guard down because I was scared of heartbreak, but with him I felt safe and relaxed.

I was always a rebel, but when I was around him, I felt different. He made me feel safe. I hadn't even known that I needed someone to make me feel this way. I was always good on my own without relying on anyone else, but with him it was different. I knew I could trust him, and he would never judge or disappoint me. And I liked this new feeling.

I ran my fingertip over his yin-yang tattoo slowly, lost in my thoughts.

"What will happen when you go back?" I asked sadly, resting my head on his chest.

He stopped stroking my hair, and cupped my chin, lifting my head up.

"We will keep in touch by phone, email, Skype, FaceTime, etc. Before falling asleep, you will hear my voice like I am beside you. I will visit you frequently. And you will come to New York to see me. Then after your graduation, you will come back, and we will not be separated again." He replied, looking into my eyes, and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, tightening his grip around me.

I bit my lower and forced a smile. I had to tell him the truth about me as soon as possible. But now, I wanted to enjoy the embrace of my lovely handsome boyfriend.

I was lying on the bed while Hector was taking a shower, a smile plastered on my face. I felt so happy. Suddenly, Hector's phone buzzed. I sat up on the bed, holding the cover around myself and called Hector, but he didn't respond.

I got up, wrapping the cover around me, and grabbed his phone. Suddenly, my hand touched the screen and the message opened. My eyes widened in shock as I read the message.