Chapter 21 - Suspicion

Troy's POV

I entwined my hands nervously under Sienna's gaze. Meanwhile, Romeo was smirking at me, sitting on a vacant chair beside my desk.

"She is Rose. She and I... dated for a while when I went to visit Romeo in London." I confessed, looking at Sienna.

"By the way, congratulations, bro; finally, you found her." Romeo commented playfully and winked at me. I gave him a dirty look, gritting my teeth.

"Rose... Oh my... It is the same Rose that you mentioned at the cafe when you acted weird." Sienna said, confused.

"Yes. I thought it was her who I saw in the crowd, but I couldn't find her. So I don't know if it was really her or hallucination again." I explained sadly, looking away.

"Again?" She asked, puzzled.

I sighed and replied. "Let's say our breakup didn't affect me in a good way." I forced a smile and shrugged my shoulders as sadness filled my heart.

"Yes, I understand the reason why you changed after your trip. Why did you break up? I guess you loved her. Or you still love her." She asked, giving me a knowing look.

I sighed, leaning back against my seat, and replied. "I don't know. She left me without saying anything."

Suddenly, Romeo's phone rang. I rubbed my forehead, thinking about my conversation with Rose while Romeo was talking to his father on the phone.

Rose mentioned the messages and girlfriend, but I didn't have a girlfriend while we were dating; I broke up with my girlfriend a few months before I met her.

Oh, no! Romeo's messages to Sienna. Could Rose see them?

Fuck!

"Sorry, but I have to go to the company urgently." Romeo informed, interrupting my thoughts as he hung up his phone. "Baby, I will send the driver to pick you up." He added and placed a kiss on Sienna's forehead as he stood up.

"Fine. Don't worry." Sienna gave her a warm smile.

"Bro, we will talk about it later. You can't get rid of me easily. See you." He said playfully and winked at me. I nodded.

"So if she is back, what are you planning to do?" She asked as Romeo left, closing the door behind him. "I guess you still have feelings for her. Will you break up with Kate? Poor girl!" She added, concerned and breathed deeply, shaking her head.

I sighed, rubbing my neck, lost in my thoughts. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think clearly; I felt so overwhelmed. I felt helpless. It didn't matter which decision I would take; in the end, there would be heartbroken people. On the other hand, I wasn't sure what would happen between Rose and me. My breakup with Kate would not help either, but I couldn't continue our relationship while having feelings for her sister. However, there was someone who came before all of these. And for that person, I would do everything. But I need to get answers. The only person who could clarify my suspicion was angry at me and didn't want to talk to me.

"It is more complicated than you think, Sienna." I breathed deeply and replied, entwining my hands tightly. She gave me a questioning look. "Rose... Rose is Kate's sister." I confessed, rubbing my neck.

Her eyes widened in shock and she mumbled. "What?"

I sighed and explained everything to her while she was listening to me attentively, her hand covering her mouth in astonishment.