Epilogue

Rose's POV

"Are you better?" He asked softly as he cupped my chin, lifting my head up.

"Yes. Don't worry." I reassured him and kissed his lips.

"I was so scared. I don't remember how I left the restaurant when Daniel informed me that they noticed a man trespassing on our property in the CCTV." He admitted and tightened his grip around me, kissing my hair. "And seeing that bastard trying to hurt you... I would kill him. If the police arrived a few minutes later, I wasn't sure I could hold myself from killing him." He added, full of emotion in his voice.

"I am glad they arrived in time. I don't want to see you in jail because of some worthless man." I stated, cupping his cheek, looking into his eyes. "I need you beside me. Not in jail. We need you." I said honestly as I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly. "Our children and I need you. Your place is beside us. We have already lost five years; I don't want to stay away from you anymore." I added sincerely and brushed my lips against his lips as tears ran down my cheeks. Even thinking of being separate from him ached my heart.

"I will always be beside you and our little ones." He promised, wiping my tears off my cheeks. "And I will do everything to make you happy and keep my family safe." He stroked my cheek tenderly and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "You are my life, Rose. I was enchanted by you since my eyes laid on you. You are my only one. I can't bear to get separated from you again. You are my breath." He kissed my lips in a passionate kiss.

"I am such a lucky woman. I love you so much, my love. You are an amazing person. Thank you for finding me twice." I smiled while my eyes welled up. "I love you. The most supportive, caring, romantic husband and the best father ever. Thank you for everything." I kissed his lips, pouring all my feelings into this kiss, making him feel how I loved him.

"Oh my girl! It is me who is lucky. I love you so much, my Rose." He confessed and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me feverishly.

The following morning, the police informed us that Adam was still in the hospital, and his condition wasn't stabil. They were waiting for Adam to open his eyes.

A few days later, the police finally talked to Adam. He confessed that he had been following us and waiting for a moment that I was alone because he wanted to get revenge from Troy and me.

He admitted that he hired a private detective to follow us and inform him about our whereabouts. However, the more shocking thing for us was that he wasn't alone in it. Kate was in it too, and actually it was her idea to leak our photos to the press. Moreover, he confessed that they were in a relationship.

The police also found out that he engaged in some illegal activities. Especially drugs. He also confessed that he provided Kate with drugs as well, and they used it together every time they met. It was a big shock for me as well as my mother, Troy and Troy's family. I still couldn't believe it, but my sister confirmed it too. She told the police that after finding out Troy's past relationship with me, she suggested Adam help her to get revenge from us because she knew my relationship with Adam in high school and how it ended. Then they started to get closer during this partnership.

Three years later

I was working in my office while waiting for Troy. In the last few years, my life had changed completely. My marriage, my little baby girl and my new fashion house. All my dreams came true. I had an amazing husband, beautiful children and my own business. I felt blessed.

After the success of my collaboration with Serena, she asked me why I didn't create my own brand. I confessed that it was my dream, but I wasn't sure if it was the right time because I thought it would be better if I got more experience. However, she told me that I should not wait, and she encouraged me to create my brand saying I was so talented, and I had enough experience and creativity for it. When she talked to Troy about it, Troy agreed with her and encouraged me.